Blossoms that will never wither

Haruka, the name my mother gave me. Before she passed she said it was because of my pink hair that I got from my awful father. She said it means flower,fragrance, and blossom. Thinking back on that, the name that was given to me by my mother, it doesn't fit me at all."
Haruka blinks. " Where am i?" she asks. A girl with light brown hair shadows over her. " Hell." She said, Haruka falls back to sleep.

Two hours later

Haruka starts to wake up. Crowds chanting " Kill the sinner!! Hang Her To Death!! BEAT THE FOLLOWER OF LILITH!!"
Haruka tries to move her hands. " What's going on?" she asks. " You're getting executed." A man all in black says. Haruka sighs. " Oh yeah, I forgot."

"That's when my first life ended."
" My lady, wake up please." Haruka groans. " Is this heaven? Maybe hell?" The maid laughs. " No, My lady, it's the morning." The maid said. The maid pulled the blanket off of Haruka. Haruka thinks to herself. " What the hell? I definitely died." Haruka got up and looked in the mirror. Haruka glances at the maid. " You should go." The maid flinches, she scampers out of the room. Haruka glances at the mirror. " I suppose I really did go back. This hairstyle was popular when I was maybe 14? '' Haruka picks up the bell and rings it. Seconds later only 1 maid comes in. " Who are you?" The maid looks up. I'm a maid sent from your dearest sister. " Go back, I just wanted to ask for the time. But it seems I don't need to anymore. " The maid glares at Haruka. " Please, my lady, accept my service. Your sister wants me to help you." The maid smirks as if she was planning something. Haruka glares at the maid. " Do realize who you are talking to.. It would be inconvenient for my room to get dirty. '' The maid leaves gritting her teeth.