Haruka's Path?

After everyone got done testing. (when it was Haruka's turn)

Just as before a mage in a black robe opened the big doors.
¨ Now,Now look at that! It's a pretty little one! Let me guess the  Brontes family!¨ The lady in the purple robe chuckles and claps her hands. The lady clapping her hands signals the mage on her left to cast the boundary spell. The man in the Red robe coughs. ¨Prove your worthy.¨ Haruka nods her head. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. ¨ Ego ad te ignem inferni vulpis!¨   (I fire the fox to you hell!) Haruka summoned a 7th ranked spirit, the fire fox. Once the spirit once summoned it charged at the monster. The normal looking fox lit on fire one the monster smacked the fox across the room.  Haruka was irritated at seeing the monster hurt the spirit causing her to summon one more, trying not to overuse her mana. Instead of using the mage/witch/warlock language usually used for mana attacks she used the elvish language. ¨אני מזמין אותך, זאב המתים הנורא.אני מזמין אותך, זאב המתים הנורא!¨ (I invite you, the terrible wolf of the dead!¨ Haruka bit her tongue, her tongue was bleeding. Blood filled her mouth,it tasted horrible. She spit it out quickly after tasting the disgusting taste of blood.
The blood of the Royal Brontes family was on the floor.
The monster raised its arm,getting ready to use an attack.
Blood slowly turned into a gruesome dire wolf.
The blood formed into a dire wolf. The wolf was not made of fur,intestines. No, it was fully made of the Blood of Haruka Galadriel Brontes.
The monster swung his arm heading right towards Haruka. But all she did was stand there and watch. ¨Hm? I guess this is a strong one, it can use mana. Not my problem let's just finish this, i have been taking this fight longer than I anticipated.¨  
The dire wolf duplicated. Now there were three.
All three dire wolves bite the arm of the monster. The dire wolf and the firefox all attack at once.