So... I'm allowed to be happy?

" Finally it's here, it's blazing hot out here!" Haruka hopped in the carriage and took a seat. Kore tells the coachman where they will be heading before she hops in the carriage. The carriage starts to drive. " So why are you in a maid's outfit? We aren't in the castle anymore."  Kore chuckles. " Because you're going to be in the academy and everyone knows your face. So I'm going to be your maid."  Haruka starts to giggle of how stupid she must have sounded. " Okay, I know what I'm doing is wrong but I'm definitely trying to get her to get with the third male lead! Ekkk! I hope she marries him, i mean c'mon it's the crown prince of the biggest kingdom! And he's good looking!"
3 hours of driving and talking about things like Japan, Kores past and her relations with Aimi.
The coachman steps off his seat and opens the door for the two ladies. He puts out his hand to help them both out the carriage. Haruka takes the coachmans hand and steps out of the carriage, as Kore does the same. The coachman takes his hat off and bows to say bye. He gets in his carriage and rides away. " Wow, are you sure this is the place for me to test at?"  Kore claps her hands in joy. " Of course! Don't you see all the nobles. Let's wait in line."  "Well, well, well who do we have here?" 

Another's note:
Thanks so much for 60+ reads! Sorry I don't update much😅 I have been focusing on school a lot!😭