Roses are red but not like you

" Ok, i guess.. This is actually kind of sad. Alright I'm just going to rip out the pages and write some new ones." Haruka starts to rip out all the pages that were once written on. She hides the book inside her jewelry box. She gets a book and sits down on her bed and reads until she hears a knock on the door. " Come in" Levana, Juturna,Kore, Nephele walk in through the door in their nightwear. " Sit down on the seats that are in the room." Haruka sits back up on her bed and starts waiting for one of them to start talking. Levana gets her hair tie and puts it in a ponytail as it was done before. " M'lady, so about the maids, I don't know if you know this but it is very easy to tell how the maid serves." Haruka gives a very curious look which makes the maids more determined. " You see m'lady, maids have certain jewelry at all times, like if you see mine I have these earrings the lady gave me." Haruka looks at the earrings and crosses her legs waiting for the others to talk. Nephele makes a very nervous look but then closes her eyes so she could speak calmly. " Also m'lady you can tell you the maid is because of their bow, the maid that used to serve you also served your 4th sister Lady Chloris. She's the daughter of the 3rd wife Kallisto." Haruka stands up and opens her closet to get something and she pulls out a box with all the books she owns. " Is that so, i wonder, how do you tell if the person leads the other maids that serve the lady?" Juturna hops up and puts her hands up. " Oh! I know this one! The way you can tell is the other maids will have their hair down but the leader will have her hair up!" Haruka chuckles and smiles. Juturna blushes and covers her mouth. " Thanks Juturna, you're very sweet and thank you all for telling me this. Now I don't want to waste anymore of your time now, so you may leave." They all get up and bow down and say their blessing's to the empire.