A lonely soul means a lonely heart

Haruka walks away to an empty guest room. " What the hell was that?  For a slight second I swear I saw a bit of concern.. No! He's a selfish bastard that thinks I killed his wife!"   Haruka's father walks in the guest room with a sullen face. " Is that what you really think of me?.. Well I just wanted to ask if you wanted a room you wanted to stay in but it seems I'm not welcome around you.."  Haruka's shocked face slowly turned into more of a slightly empathetic face, slightly feeling guilty of his sullen face. Not too long after 5 maids walk in. " No jewelry or bows, hm? Who do you belong to?"  The maids calmly bow down in front of her. " Princess, your father has called for us from the Electra Enyo Kingdom to come and serve you 3 weeks ago."  Haruka has a  more overly confused and shocked expression on her face. " So your-r names are?"  The maids bow down. "Princess, my name is Hebe but please call me whatever you prefer."  Haruka feels a bit of sadness for her father but shakes it off. After 5-7 minutes the maids told their names Hebe,Ismene,Melania,Thalia,Eudora were the maids' names. " So how do I pick out things to put on you?"  Ismene gives Hebe an eye signal to do something. Hebe rings a tiny bell then signaled 2 butlers to come in the room with 4 fancy boxes. They opened the box to show Haruka and showed selections of bows and jewelry that had not been picked yet. " Hmm, this is all very rushed but I will choose now so it won't be burdensome in the future."  Haruka takes a look at the bows and rings,earrings,necklaces,bracelets. A pink bow with tiny white stripes on it catches her eye. " This bow and the bracelet with black and pink gemstones."  They take them out and the maids bow and leave the room since she hasn't called for them.