This is the past i must take!

The day of the magic academy test.

¨Oh wow look at all these people. I didn't imagine so many would be here, I thought most of the people would drop out.¨  Clemtina giggles. ""Well,well,well seems someone is happy..¨  Theia teases Clemtina. ¨Stopp! Why are you like this!¨  Clemtina pouted. ¨ Come on,Come on.. I'm sorry I was just joking!¨  Merope  bonks Theia and Clemtina on the head. Not too hard but not lightly. ¨ If you guys don't behave right now..¨  Merope smirks.. ¨ I'll find all your diaries and read them out loud..ok?¨  This made the girls flinch. ¨Fine! Fine! Whatever we'll stop!¨  Kore glances at  Theia and Meropes hair. ¨ Hey, did you both dye your hair or is it natural?¨  Merope and Theia look at eachother. ¨ Well yeah, I dyed my hair green from brown. I didn't like having such bland looking hair.¨ Merope twirls her green hair. ¨ But... after this fades i'll keep it brown.¨  Theia touches her own hair as well. ¨ I also dyed my hair from black. My father has red hair and my mother has black hair and I wanted my dad's approval so I dyed it. I think I will also let it fade and keep it black.¨   ¨NEXT!¨ Kore turns around. It's her turn. She follows the mage into the building. ¨ Ok, I just can't screw up. But what if I do? Will I still be next to Haruka?Thoughts swallow up Koreś, thoughts overwhelming her.
The mage stops in front of a huge door. The mage quickly opens the door showing three fully grown adults. ¨Hohohohoh she's a cutie now isn't she!¨ A very skinny lady with a bunch of jewelry and a dark purple robe on. ¨Ahem, it's time to test her now so why don't we instead procrastinating.¨ It was the stereotypical wizard. The long white beard and he looks at least 100., but he was wearing a blue robe.