The bird that is locked in the cage

Ouriana puts on a fancy dress with a bunch of gemstones. " Ugh, what the hell? Why is there so much racket?"  Ouriana rings the bell next to her bed.  Her maids walk in from waiting outside her door. "  What's going on?"  She puts on her sweet and innocent face. " Princess, Princess Harukas closet got caught on fire and her clothes didn't make it."  Ouriana makes a worried look and puts her hand on her face. " Oh my, is she alright? I hope she is. This is very unfortunate."  Ourania puts her hand over her mouth. " She is also moving her room, the emperor has ordered it."  Ourania has her jaw opened as far as it can open up  to. " What?! At first I was just brushing this off but this is nothing like the story I made.. What the fuck is going on here?  First Haruka is acting not how I wrote her to be naive but she can see right through me. Second, her father was never supposed to care about her, it was supposed to be the pitiful naive princess that can't do anything herself and the crazy sister?  Currently my plans are to make the naive princess into the bad guy and get her out of the way.. But now I think it's going to be a hard task."  Ourania walks out of her room walking to the dining table for breakfast. Maids and butlers blushing and  admiring Ourania as she walks past them.
As the maids open the doors to the dining room seeing some of her step siblings she walks into the room. " Good morning everyone."