Nice to meet you i'm...

A few minutes after chatting with each other, about what their dislikes and likes were, there was a knock on the door. The door opens to show a girl their age with long ears and very very long hair that was put in a ponytail with braids on the side. " Hello Ladies, this is Clementia Fauna Pollux and she's the First daughter of the Grand Duke in the Summanus."  The person that Introduced Lady  Clementia clapped his hands singling to the maids outside the room to unpack her stuff. As the maids were unpacking Lady Clementia's  clothing, etc. She turns to Haruka and pulls a neatly rolled up letter with a red and gold ribbon around it. He unties the ribbon and unrolls the letter. " Princess Haruka, your father has noticed you are absent and sent out this letter just a few hours ago, we got it as fast as we could. Now the letter states, | Dear daughter, we have heard that you have gone to practice to get into the magic academy. I will leave you off the hook about you sneaking off without informing anybody. But I will provide you with money everytime you write a letter and tell me what you're doing and how much progress you've made. Make me proud.|  Princess, here is your money for now."  He gave Princess 45 Golden coins in a small bag you can carry around. The maids finished unpacking, they left the dorm and the man left the room as well. The girls got up and introduced each other and chatted until they all went to bed.