The flower that has met the wind

Walking back to her room she saw her adoptive sister walking with her maids. Ourania. The one that was favored by everyone. She was a girl that came from another world. She became a part of the royal family because Haruka's father loved her since she looked like his past wife. The lover that had Haruka's mother. She looked so much like her when she was younger it was scary. He hated Haruka. She had taken the love as his life to him, even though he had known the reason was because one of his wives poisoned her before her pregnancy. She was the person that got Haruka killed, she accused Haruka of treason,adultery,theft, and of an illegal abortian. Ourania wanted Haruka's death. She wanted the throne, but Haruka was in the way for that. She acted innocent, she wanted to make Haruka out to be the bad guy. Everyone was playing right into her hand just the way she wanted them to.
" It seems she's still wearing her clothing from a place she calls Japan. She's probably going to try to make me look like a bad guy right now. I better have my acting skills on."
Haruka lifts up her skirt as courtesy and looks back up. " Hello Princess Ourania, you look lovely." Ourania put a shocked look on her face but then slowly faded into a fake nice face. " Hello Crown princess , we're sisters now, no need to have horrifics. I also thank you for saying something about my outfit, it's something that was very popular in japan." Haruka smiles at her with a face that Ourania would usually make to everyone. The maids blushed as they noticed that Haruka was staring at them.

" Your maids really are beautiful. The one with the pink hair and blue eyes what's your name? The pink haired one hesitates while blushing. " My- My name is Juturna, my lady." Haruka looks at the other maid and smiles. " I want to learn all your names, would you all tell me? I'm trying to learn everyone's names here." The light brown haired maid with purple eyes closes her eyes calmly. " Kore.. My name is Kore. Here the orange haired one's name is Levana and the purple haired one is Nephele. The four of us would like to help you learn everyone's name. If it helps, if our lady allows everyday until the day you learn everyone's name we can help you learn at 8:00 pm." Ourania puts her fake act on. " Of course you guys, you have your own lives, I have mine. Well, since it's 7:28 pm you guys should get ready to talk to her." Haruka walks past Ourania and the maids to get to her room.