She makes her way towards her...

" Harukaaaa~"  Haruka opened her eyes, she looks to see what feels heavenly on her legs. All she sees is Theia crying laying on her legs. " Huh? What happened?.. Wait. Rin?"  Theia looked up at Haruka in confusion. " Rin...? What a strange name isn't it? Who's that, maybe your sister? "  Kore was there in the corner of the medic room. Her face was shocked,sweaty,and scared. After she hears that name she dashes out of the room before Theia could ask who the Rin was. She thought it could have been one of their friends.
After this Kore has been very,very distant.
She only practiced her magic and barely talked to the girls. Not only did this make Haruka sad, she was brave enough to send a letter to Ouriana to her dorm in a month.

The day Ouriana Visits.

A girl with light brown hair starts running over to Haruka cheerfully. " Sister! I missed you so much!"   Ouriana gave Haruka a jumping hug. Once she let go from her hug she clapped her hands. " Jeez sis, you made me worry about you!"  Ouriana pouted.
" Tch. Why the hell did she leave? She was supposed to be raised in her palace and only leave it a few times. She's being very troublesome."  Haruka grabs Ouriana's hand and drags her away behind a tree where no one was near. "Who's Rin?"