We should come around sometime

Both of the girls turn around to see a lady with two swirls in her bright purple hair. The purple haired girl looks up and down. " Oh come on.. Do you really think you'll pass the test? Hahaha That would be abuse!"  Haruka has her head down looking like she's about to hurt someone. " Lady Pallas! It's been such a long time! It's about time I see you!"  Lady Pallas steps back not expecting her to act like this. " H-How could you be so, so disrespectful! I know it's been some time but this is how no sane lady would act!"
Lady Pallas has a semi-flustered face. " Heh, I know she gets embarrassed when people act cutesy to her. But i need her with me, so i'll try to get on her good side as she is the daughter of the count that gets famous for making fur a trend. She also is actually a nice person and she has a very happy life. She has twins with a very wealthy Marquess."  " Lady Pallas.. Could I maybe have a tea party with you soon?"  The lady takes a big breath. Lady Pallas takes out her fan and covers half of her face with it.  " I guess it couldn't harm anyone... But don't think we're friends! It's just that I have some time to waste!"  Haruka looks around to scan her surroundings. She sees humans,Halflings,elves,Dwarves, Tieflings, Goblins, Demi-Humans,etc.. She looks back to her front to see that it's her turn. " Hello lady, what's your name?"  " My name is Haruka Galaderiel Brontes."  The man gives a shocked face and quickly writes her name down. " Oh my i'm so sorry princess please forgive this poor insolent soul for not knowing who you were!"  " Hm.. I did think it was bold of you to call me so informally but remember this face because this is a warning."  Haruka walks away to the test lounge where people were waiting to be tested by a mage.