Hell bounds people who sin

" I've decided. I'm leaving this place.. I don't need to be here any longer.. I'll bring Haruka with me. I know I'm a maid but I'm a little talented. I've realized that this body can remember how to cook very well. It can also make the most beautiful hairstyles. Yes, I'll do it tonight. I need to pack now, it's my break so i can pack most of my stuff. It's not like I have much anyway."  Kore gets her black leather suitcase. She starts rubbing her plain outside clothes. Then her 2 hats,her last paycheck, 2 books,6 pairs of socks,4 pairs of gloves,hair pins. " Ok, I guess I'll have to leave the rest of  my stuff here.

After the whole day it finally night, probably around midnight. Kore knocks on Harukas door as quietly and fast as she can. " Princess Haruka, are you awake?"  There was no answer but then the door opened just a little bit to be able to see who was knocking. " Kore? What are you doing? Also it pass curfew.
Kore bows down eagerly infront of Haruka. " Please we need to leave the castle! I'll  explain later but please let me in your room!"  Haruka stands there dumbfounded but nods and lets her do her own thing. Kore grabs 2 of her expensive suitcases. Kore starts grabbing the clothes that  were given to her from her sister Elpis. " My lady, we will be leaving the castle."  Haruka is still confused. " Wha-what? Is there an attack?!"  Kore proceeds to grab more hats,books,socks,makeup,hairpins,brushes,hygiene things,etc. After she's done packing Harukas things she takes her hands and starts running down the halls with 2 suitcases in her hand and 1 in Harukas hands. Since Haruka already knows to stay quiet she does.