Who the hell is Rin?!

89 minutes later.
" Hey are you awake?" 
Haruka's eyes slowly open to her light blonde hair and deep green eyes like the forest.
" Y-you what's your name?"  She sits next to the bed she's sleeping on confused. " Y,you don't know who i am?"  Haruka slowly dozes back to sleep. " Rin-Chan! Rin-Chan! Where are you going?!"  Haruka looks around to see there's nothing but white around her. " Rin-Chan? Who's that?  Wwwhaaatt!? Why is there a girl running at me?!"   She grabs Haruka's arm and starts walking, as they start to walk the white void slowly changes to a place where big buildings and a lot of people wearing weird clothes. Haruka's clothes change from a white dress to an odd shirt with a weird tie and a very short frilly skirt. " Hey, who are you?"  Haruka's eyes fill with disgust. The girl looks at Haruka, with serious eyes her happy and cheerful face disappears in a snap of a finger. " Rin-chan, it's time to wake up, but remember what happened to you."  The girl disappears and the land disappears. It's only Haruka back in the white dress alone in the white dress.
"Haruka! Haruka! Wake up!"  Haruka here's her name being faintly by what she thinks is Theia's voice. She ignored her voice and started walking. She walked for a bit until she came across a door. " Just what the hell is going on?"  She opens the door. She looks infront of her to see a whole different face. " What the hell? Why am I looking at a mirror? What is this? It looks like a weird theater but the backstage, just where am i and who am i? "  She looks back at the mirror. She sees long blonde hair,blue eyes and... " Holy hell my breasts are huge! These are so big I've never seen anything like it! Not to mention I kinda look like Carme but this is the craziest shit I've ever seen..I know I don't have the biggest breasts but I was a little confident in my size, but nope not anymore!... Are.. Are they squishy?"  Haruka tries to lift up her hand but she can't . The body gets up without Haruka wanting it to. She can't move her body at all." What- Wait why can't i move?!" An a adult women walks into the room, her hair balck hair was in a bun. She had a weird top that looked like a suit but she was wearing a tight skirt. " Hey Rin, you're on stage. What? Why are they looking at me like that? It's time for you to get on stage." 
Haruka wakes up and gets back into reality.