Chapter 19: How to Stop a train the USMC way!

On the outside of the train Nick, Ruby, and Zwei were fighting their way to the front of the train going through whatever the white fang could throw at them. The gulf-war veteran fired his M16A2 taking out a couple of white fang grunts and knocking another one off the train. Ruby meanwhile used her semblance the rush a group of enemies swiping off the train as well as shooting them. 

"Geez, these guys don't give up!" Ruby said sniping another grunt.

"Well, they've probably done a lot to get to this position, so they aren't going to give up to easily." Nick said as he reloaded his gun. However, at the two were moving forward they then saw a flatbed railcar with a few mechs loaded on it and a couple of white fang grunts were getting in them to pilot them. "Oh great..."

"What?" Ruby asked.

"We've got bigger problems!" Nick said as he pointed at the mechs starting up. 

"How do we beat that?!" Ruby cried out.

"With one of these!" Nick replied as he then pulled out a M72 LAW rocket launcher. 

"Where did you get that!?" Ruby asked

"From one of the other Marines in the group!" Nick answered. He then aimed for the left mech and pulled the switch on the launcher. Outshot the rocket at very high speeds and hurled its way to the mech hitting it right in the mid-section of the machine causing it to blow up into two halves. "One down!"

"But what about the other one?" Ruby asked. But as soon as she asked that the top part of the mech was then blown up and fell down. The two looked back and saw one of the Abrams tanks barrels still smoking as the convoy followed the train. "Huh, that's handy." 

"I'll say, Let's keep moving!" Nick said. 

"Right!" Ruby replied as the two kept moving forward. 'I hope the others are having about as much luck as we are.' 

Meanwhile with Alex and Yang...

To say the fight against the small ice cream haired girl was going bad for the blonde huntress and the WW2 veteran was an understatement. The two had made many attacks at the small girl but neither one of them could land a hit on her. 

"Okay this little brat is really starting to get to me." Alex grunted. As Yang walking up to the small girl who was sitting down on a crate smirking. However, as the young blonde went in for a punch Neo brought her legs up and started spinning around to the point where Yang tried to put some space between her and the ice cream colored girl but not before she was kicked away. Alex then fired his Thompson SMG again trying to land some hits on the small girl. Neo then used her umbrella to block the shots coming from Alex, but he then fired at the floor causing the bullets to bounce off the floor at towards Neo. 

This caught Neo off guard as she barely blocked the bullets although one of them hit her in her left thigh causing her to wince in pain as the bullet pierced her aura a bit. But as she was distracted from the bullet hitting her, she then got hit from an explosive shotgun shell from her flank from Yang knocking her into the wall of the train cart. When Neo tried to stand up straight again, she was then punched in the face by Alex followed by a punch to the stomach from Yang. Neo then took many hits from the two before the they both threw a punch right into her face sending her flying into the door that led to the next cart.