Chapter 7: Marines Intuition part 1

OMG how has this book hit over 1000 reads already?! I guess I'm doing something right!

=========================================================================

The next day Ozpin had called the 4 Marines to a cliff head near the Emerald forest for their Intuition. Of Course the Marines had no idea what they would have to do in order to get accepted into the school.

"Ozpin what exactly do we have to search for?" Nick asked curious about what they had to do.

"Well you 4 are to locate a couple of Relics and bring them back to me." Ozpin said. "Once you do that you 4 will be a team for the next 4 years at Beacon."

"Sounds easy enough." Alex said as he loaded a clip into his M1 Garand.

"Don't hesitate to kill anything that may be hostile to you." Ozpin stated. "It may get in your way."

"Don't have to tell me that." Ryan said with a smirk priming his M60.

"May God be with us." Michael said quietly as he kissed his Rosary on his Necklace. Michael then loaded a Striper clip into his Springfield and then fixed the bayonet and loaded a magazine into his BAR.

"Standby for launch!" Ozpin shouted and the 4 Marines took launching positions as the Headmaster prepared to launch them. The Marines were given parachutes in order to land safety, they had small cameras placed on their helmets for the other students to watch them.

Meanwhile with the other students....

"Alright class today we will be watching 4 new students Intuition!" Professor Port said as he turned on a screen and it split into 4 separate quadrants. Each one of the sections had a different view of the forest of each one of the Marines. Team RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY were present in the class room ready to watch the 4 Marines.

"OH boy we get to Watch 4 new students in their Intuition!" Ruby exclaimed. "This is awesome!!"

"Well at least we get to see how well they fight!" Yang said. "I really like the one with the Tommy gun." Referring to Alex.

"I too wish to see how they can kill the grim with their weapons, since they don't use dust." Weiss said.

"I hope they get through it." Blake said with emotionless face while reading her book. (Ninjas of love).

"I like the one with the big Machine gun." Coco said to herself, Referring to Ryan.

Back with the Marines.....

As the Marines waited for their launch into the forest Nick suddenly got launched into the air.

"AMERICA!!" Nick screamed as he flew into the air. Then Ryan took off into the air following Nick from Behind.

"LETS DO IT!" Ryan Yelled as he flew across the sky.

"Here goes nothing." Alex said to himself as the pad underneath him launched him into the air above the forest. "YYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

"I'm ready for anything!" Michael yelled and then got launched into the air with the others. Ozpin and Glynda watched as the 4 Marines flew into the air and heading toward the Emerald forest.

"Are you sure those 4 are up to the task Ozpin?" Glynda asked.

"Glynda those 4 look like they have faced many challenges before and they claimed to have experience many conflicts." Ozpin said taking a sip from his coffee. "I think they are more then capable."

Ozpin did have a point as the 4 Marines were battle tested themselves, little did every one know that the 4 would put on a show for the students who were watching.

In a another Classroom.......

Cinder and her henchmen were also watching the 4's Intuition and Cinder was interested in the 4 Marines.

"These 4 are very different from the other students here." Emerald said as she watch the 4 take flight.

"I could take them on." Mercury said as he didn't think the 4 were very tough. (oh is he so wrong.)

"These 4 could be very useful." Cinder said with a smirk.

==============================================================================

Alright done with this chapter!!

Let me know what you guys think!

Stay tuned for more!!