Chapter 9: Marines 1st Mission with Team RWBY part 1

A/N: Alright I guess you know from the title what's gonna happen here so ill just let you guys read it and find out!

============================================================================

It was a nice evening at Beacon academy and all was well with the new students with Team MARN (Marine) as they had gotten used to the place and had no Trouble. However that was soon to change.

Nick and Ryan were just on the way back to there teams dorm after a long school day and the fact that Michael and Alex got back to the dorms a little earlier then they did. But as they approached their dorm Nick and Ryan saw Michael and Alex with their ears against team RWBY's Dorm.

"What do you 2 think doing?" Nick asked but was then shushed by Alex to stay quiet.

"Be quiet, team RWBY is talking about something about taking on the white fang." Michael said. Team MARN had seen the reports on the News about the white fang as a terrorist group and what they have done. After the team had read more about the white fang and how it used to be a peaceful organization the 4 felt bad for the Faunus people as they had seen Humans in the same position. 

"Really? I need to listen also." Nick said as he and Ryan put their right ears to the door and listened to what the team was saying, but they failed to noticed that the door was breaking slightly. 

Meanwhile inside Team RWBY Dorm......

"AND WE MAY NEVER BE READY!" Blake yelled. "Our enemies aren't just gonna sit around and wait for graduation day, they're out there somewhere planning their next move and none of us know what it is but its coming, whether were ready or not."

"Okay, all in favor of the youngest huntresses to singlehandedly bring down a corrupt organization conspiring against the kingdom of Vale, Say I." Ruby said.

"YES! I love it when your feisty." Yang said.

"Well...I suppose it could be fun." Weiss said.

"None of you said 'I'." Ruby pouted. Then all of a sudden the front door of their dorm then broke down with a "Snap" and team MARN landing on top of the broken down door. The door barely miss Blake by an inch and the 4 girls stumbled back when they saw the 4 Marines laying on the door and then they all looked up at the girls and they had an awkward moment. (A/N: I wonder if I have seen this somewhere before.)

"Uuuhhh...we can explain." Nick said as they hopped the girls would understand.

"WERE YOU 4 WATCHING US?" Weiss yelled. 

"What did you all hear from us?" Yang asked while cracking her knuckles.

A few minutes later.....

"So you guys heard the whole thing." Ruby said as the 4 Marines had put the door back up and were now talking with Team RWBY about the accident.

"Well I was originally coming to return your game broad you left in the library." Michael said as he held the game board set in his hands. "But I heard you guys arguing so I got curious."

"Then the rest of us soon followed after a little while." Nick added.

"So are you gonna tell Ozpin." Blake asked nervously.  

"If we did, we wouldn't be able to come with you girls." Alex Replied. "That would be boring."

"Yeah, besides theirs no way were gonna let you ladies have all the glory to yourself." Ryan added. "We deserve a little action."

"Well I guess some extra help wouldn't hurt, but are you sure you 4 are up to the job?" Ruby asked. 

"Little Rose, we have all seen our fair share of battles I think we can handle anything." Michael stated. "They don't call us Marines for nothing."

"Alright then, well listen up we need a plan." Ruby stated and everyone gathered around to make a plan.

Time skip after making a plan....

After making a plan with Team RWBY the 4 Marines went back to there dorm and prepared to go to sleep. 

"Alright guys, we have a big day tomorrow so lets all get a goodnights sleep." Nick said as the 3 other Marines had changed into something more comfortable.

"Agreed." Michael said. "I can sleep without having to hear motor's coming down on us." 

Then there was a knock at the front door and then Nick got up from his bed with a groan and walked up and opened the door. The person at the door was a women with long Raven black hair and amber colored eyes and was wearing a black uniform of sorts.

"Can I help you?" Nick asked.

"Well you 4 seem very skilled judging by you intuition I watched." She said. "I have a proposal for you."

"Forget it, not interested." Nick replied as he then slammed the door on her. Then a grey haired boy and a green haired girl soon walked up next to her and then the soon walked down the hall way.

"Well I guess it didn't go too well then?" Mercury asked.

"They weren't too nice." Cinder replied. "They will regret talking to me like that." (A/N: They wont.)

==============================================================================

And done with another chapter for this book how is it this popular?

Let me know what you guys think!

Stay tuned for more!!