Chapter 21: Unexpected Rewards

All around the city of Vale the people were cheering for both the Marines, huntsmen, and huntress's that came to save the day against the attack of the Grimm. By the time it was all set and done it was now time for cleaning up the place after the threat had been dealt with. That meant arresting Torchwick and any of the white fang grunts that survived the crash and the attack on the city. The Famed criminal in question was being loaded up onto a Atlas transport to be held on one of Ironwoods capital ships.

"*Grunts* Hey watch the hat!" Roman groaned as he was loaded onto said transport. Team MARN and RWBY watched as the famed criminal was taken away.

"Well, at least we don't have to worry about him robbing dust stores anymore." Michael said.

"Yep! That's one less criminal to worry about!" Ruby said. 

"So... now what?" Ryan asked.

"HEY GUYS!" Alex called out catching the groups attention. "Come over here!"

Soon the two teams made their way over to where the WW2 veteran was looking over something. The something in question was one of the train carts that had been sent flying further then the others and landed on the other side of the city center.

"What is it Alex?" Yang asked.

"This one hasn't been opened yet." Alex said as he turned to the group with a smirk. "Want to see what treasures it holds?"

"Shouldn't we leave that to the police?" Weiss asked.

"Nah, they won't mind this." Alex said. "Call it a... reward for our hard work."

Alex and Yang opened the cart door revealing it to be very dark inside. However, Ruby then walked in and flipped a switch causing the lights in the cart to turn on revealing a number of what looked like cars underneath covers. The group then walked inside and started looking over some of the cars.

"Why would the white fang have cars in one of these carts?" Blake asked looking at one of the cars still under the cover.

"Maybe to turn them into weapons of war." Nick stated. "When you don't have much to work with, you take what you can get."

"So are we going to take off the covers and see what they look like?" Yang asked.

"I don't see why not." Ryan said. 

"Let's do it!" Ruby said and soon the group got to work unveiling all the cars from their covers and they were shocked to what they found.  

(1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1)

(1968 Ford Ranchero)