Chapter 26: A battle is coming...

The doubles round of the festival was now underway as Weiss and Yang prepared for their match against team DNGO. As the two were getting to the battle area they we're approached by Alex and Ryan.

"Hey guys!" Yang greeted. "You here to watch us kick ass?"

"Hell yeah! We just wanted to give you some quick motivation before the fight." Alex said.

"Yeah, the good kind." Ryan added.

"What kind of motivation?" Weiss asked curious.

"Well... we know you'll win, but just fight well!" Alex said. "Fight like devil dogs!"

"Yeah!" Ryan added. 

"Devil dogs huh?" Yang asked. "Well, I think that can be arranged." 

"I don't know." Weiss said as she wasn't sure.

"I'll take you out on another date if you do." Ryan said causing Weiss to blush.

"W-w-what?" Weiss stuttered. 

"I'm sure you heard me, I don't like to repeat myself." Ryan stated with a smirk. 

Still blushing Weiss looked away from Ryan before giving him her answer. 

"F-fine." She said. "But you better make good on that date!"

"You know I will.~" Ryan replied making Weiss blush more before the two girls went on their way to the battlegrounds. As the two marines watched the two girls head off to their battle they also made their way to their seats to get a good view of the fight ahead.

"You just love teasing her don't you?" Alex asked.

"I can't help it, she makes it too easy." Ryan replied. 

As the pair of marines went about finding their seats Ryan then noticed that Michael and Nick were nowhere to be seen. 

"Hey where's our WW1 and gulf-war veteran?" Ryan asked. 

"I don't know, last I heard they said they were doing something." Alex said. "They didn't say what though." 

"I'm sure whatever it is must be important." Ryan stated waving off the thought.

With Michael and Nick...

Ryan was somewhat accurate with his statement about the two other marines on their team as they were with the Major going over plans on how to defend the school from the attack. 

"You are sure that she will go along with-it lieutenant?" The major asked.

"Well, we did offer them both the best deal we could offer to turn them to our side." Nick explained. "And I did warn them of what would happen if they continued to work with her." 

"That is a good point." Michael added. 

"Having those two on our side will help turn the tide of the battle." Major Gordon said as the noise of a scroll going off.

Nick then pulled out his Scoll to see what the notification was and as he read it he then grew a smirk on his face reading the notification. 

"It seems she got it done Major." Nick stated as he showed him the message on his scroll. "Our hackers now have access to Cinder's scroll."

"Excellent, with any luck we will get rid of that virus she planted in the system." Major Gordon said. 

"Without that virus she will have no more control." Michael said.

"Correct Private, by the way how are the rest of the devil dogs from your time doing?" Gordon asked. 

"Well, with a bit of therapy from me they have managed to adjust to their new environment." Michael replied. "Considering I've been here the longest out of all of them, they seemed to have accepted what has happened to them."