Chapter 4: Marines VS the Grimm

Then a whole herd of the bone masked wolfs then charged at the 4 Marines who then opened fire at the group of the wolfs. Michael fired his BAR taking his shots accurately he then gunned down at least 4 of the wolfs before his BAR ran out of ammo and had to be reloaded. Michael was too busy reloading he failed to notice a wolf coming up on him ready to strike.

"Huh?" Michael looked up and saw the wolf jump at him but just when the wolf was about to land on him Alex used the Bayonet on his rifle to stab the wolf in the neck and then shot it splattering its blood everywhere with some landing on Alex's face. But it evaporated into the air in very little time. "Thanks for that!"

"Any time!" Alex said as he fired off a few more rounds at the creatures. Alex of course was firing his M1 Garand and then it went "Ping" now Alex had to reload. "Cover me!" Then Michael started covering Alex with his BAR shooting down a few more of the monsters. Then after Alex reloaded he switched to his Thompson and started mowing down the Black wolfs.

Ryan was using his M16A1 on full auto but he was firing burst to conserve ammo. He then mowed down a few of the monsters, but then had to reload at a bad time. Then as he was reloading a wolf came at him but was blown away by Nicks Model 870 shot gun and was blown to bits.

"Thanks for that!" Ryan said while switching to his M60.

"No problem!" Nick said as he switch to His M16A2 the fired a grenade at a group of wolfs and blew them up in a pile of flames. However no matter how many they killed more and more just kept coming and it was getting a little over whelming for the 4 Marines.

"Everyone to the Jeep!!" Alex said and who would no to that? Everyone jumped onto the Jeep and Alex started up the engine and hit the Gas. The wolfs then pursued after them running as fast as they could. In fact one of them came up next to the jeep and attempted to jump on, until Michael blew its head off with his Springfield. The group then looked back and saw the pack of bone masked wolfs still chasing them. 'Oh god please let me and my fellow Marines get out of this Alive.' Alex thought to himself.

Meanwhile in a Bull head with 3 teams of Beacon.......

Teams RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY were in a bullhead on their way to investigate a strange lighting occurrence that happened not to long ago. Glynda Goodwitch was with them as their super visor for the whole mission. Team CFVY was actually called up earlier to discuss something else with Ozpin but then this came up and they decided to join them on the mission.

"So miss Goodwitch what exactly are we looking for anyway?" Ruby asked.

"I'm glad you asked Miss Rose." Glynda said. "You are all here to investigate a strange lighting strike that hit the emerald forest not too long ago."

"Lighting strikes?" Weiss asked. "Isn't that just a normal thing that happens in thunder storms?"

"No this one is different." Glynda said. "It struck the ground in four places at the same time."

"That is strange actually." Yang said. Ruby then looked out the widow and saw lights running through the trees. She thought it was nothing at first but when it came out into the opening it was a vehicle of some kind and chasing it was a bunch of Grimm.

"Guys there's someone down there!" Ruby Exclaimed as the others looked out the side windows and saw the vehicle getting chased.

"Pilot get us down there now!!" Glynda said.

"Yes mam!" the Piolet responded as he moved the ship towards the location of the vehicle was.

"Well looks like this is gonna be fun." Coco said Revving up her mini gun.

================================================================================

Back with the Marines...

"Oh god what did this have to happen now of all times!!" Michael said.

"Oh shut up! it could be worse!" Ryan said. "Oh crap!!" Alex then slammed on the breaks as the jeep came to a halt near a cliff. The 4 Marines looked back and saw the group of bone masked wolfs surround the Jeep. The 4 then got out to face them.

"Well Gentlemen this might be it." Nick said as he loaded a fresh mag into his M16A2.

"Well at least well go down fighting the way a Marine should." Ryan said.

"Your god damn right!" Alex said.

"May god be with us!!" Michael said as he raised his Rifle. But before any of them could react the wolfs in front of them then went up in a ball of flames. Thought some were alive they were soon cut down by some sort of machine gun fire coming from above the Marines heads. They all looked up to see a flying machine of some kind with teenagers firing some sort of bullets at the monsters. Then some sort of purple looking fire stuff came out of the aircraft and Blew up a large amount of the beasts. The Marines then joined them as they shot their weapons at any stranglers that were trying to get away and they managed to kill a few of them.

Then the remainder of the monsters then retreated back to the forest. The 4 Marines then got together for a small victory party. That was until their rescuers then jumped out of the aircraft and landed near the 4 Marines and surrounded them.

"Mind telling me what you 4 are doing here in the Emerald Forest?" The Tall light Blond women asked. The Marines would know that this was going to be one heck of explanation.

====================================================================================

Alright done with another chapter

Also a Huge thanks to DeltatotheDMZ for the New Book cover I can't thank him Enough

@DeltatotheDMZ you are amazing!!

Let me know what you guys think!

Stay tuned for more!! Bye!