Chapter 12: Marines Dance Party

After the successful raid on the white fang meeting team RWBY was proud of themselves that they had pulled it off with just a few others with them. Team MARN however did not feel the same way, it wasn't enough to them and they thought they could have done better. Now Team MARN was secretly going try to do night raids on all the white fangs base's to gather more intel about their operations, destroy what ever weapons they have, and destroy their morale to the point where they could not fight anymore. Of course they didn't want to get others involved as they wanted to keep their operations a secret from others.

But as the Beacon Dance party formed and made from team RWBY and a few others the Marines thought it would be a good time to just hang out with the other teams. The Marines even had dates to go to the party with. Coco had asked Ryan if he wanted to go with her and he said yes, but Velvet was nearby when she saw Coco asking Ryan to the dance and now she wanted to go with him.

"Velvet, I asked him first so I get him!" Coco argued tugging on his right arm.

"But I want to go with him you can't just have him all to yourself!" Velvet said as she tugged on Ryan's left arm. "I want to date him too!"

Girls, girls your both pretty well all go." Ryan said. "In fact I think Nick is opened you can ask him Velvet." Ryan then walked back to his teams dorms where the others were changed into something more appropriate for special occasions.  

Michael was asked by Ruby to join her in which he accepted, despite the age difference between the 2 Michael knew she was too young and decided not to pull any moves on her. Yang mean while asked Alex if he would accompany her to the dance until Blake arrived. Then Velvet asked Nick to go with her and of course the leader of the team said yes. Now the Marines all had dates to the dance.

Michaels Dress blues

(The one on the right side of the picture is what Michael is wearing

(The one on the right side of the picture is what Michael is wearing.)

Alex's dress blues

Ryan's dress blues

Ryan's dress blues