Chapter 1: The Marines Fate Part1

Private Michael Connors

Date: June 30, 1918

Location: Somewhere on the frontlines near the German Boarder 

In the muddy trenches at night in France of 1918 near the German Boarder a Few US Marines Hunk down for the night while trying to sleep through the mortars dropping down near the trenches. Except one of the Marines was up about in the trenches looking over the battlefield waiting to see if the enemy will charge as he was holding up his BAR with the bipod down to ensure his shots would be accurate. His rifle was strapped to his back and he he mulitple box Magizines and stripper clips for all his weapons. But so far there was nothing to shoot at.

Then More Mortars started falling around the trenches and the lone Marine ducked back down into the Trench for cover. Then explosion were going on all around him kicking up mud and dirt into the air with some landing on the Marine. The Marines name was Michael Connors and he was a Private in the Marine corps and he had his batheism of fire during the Battle of Belleau Wood. However as Michael was wondering if he was going to make it through the whole war a Mortar then landed right next to him as if fate wanted him dead. Then the next thing he saw was a shiny flash of bright light and then he was gone.

Sargent Alex Ambers

Date: June 18th, 1945

Location: Okinawa, some where in the jungles

As Alex and his unit were moving through the jungles of Okinawa he could help but think when this whole war was going to be over with see he could just go back to the states and just live a normal life. But then in the distance there was some faint thumbing and a few seconds later there was whistling in the air. It was artillery fire coming from the enemy forces trying to get them off the island. Then all of the unit got down to take cover from the big shells that were coming down on them. 

As the Artillery shells were coming down on the unit Alex was hopping that none of them would hit him. Then he looked to his right and saw one of his bubbies lieing on the ground motionless. Alex then thought 'how could this war get any worse?' Then and enemy artillery shell landed right next to him and the last thing he saw was a bright flash of light.

Corporal Ryan Jackson

Date: September 28, 1968

Location: Somewhere in Vietnam

It was Raining really hard and Ryan was doing his best to keep his M16A1 Clear from it so it wouldn't jam on him. Of Course when that happened he always had the M60 PIG to fall back on as he had a lot of ammo belts for the big machine gun so running out of ammo wouldnt be a problem. But then again the rain and lighting was really come down on him and he was in his tent writing in his journal about what he has done so far in Vietnam.

Then out of nowhere a big flash of lighting Hit the tent and when it cleared Ryan was nowhere to be seen.

Lieutenant Nick Jones

Date: February 22, 1991

Location: Somewhere in the deserts of Kuwait 

While operation Desert storm was coming close to an end and Lieutenant Nick was glad cause that meant he would get to go home after the whole thing was over and just live the simple life. Of course he didn't know when the war will be over with but he knew it would be soon. Then Nick and his Unit came across a small village and they had to investigate. The village wasn't too big and only had a few houses so checking them wouldn't be a problem. However when Nick went to check one on his own he found a strange looking book lying on the ground and had a little Rose symbol on the front of it.

 However when Nick went to check one on his own he found a strange looking book lying on the ground and had a little Rose symbol on the front of it

However as Nick picked it up it a big flash of bright light consumed him and then he was no where to be seen.

As these 4 Brave Marines were teleported away from their times and Places little did they all know that they we going to take part in something amazing for all of them.

============================================================================

Alright finally done with this chapter 

Let me know what you guys think in the comments!!

I will respond to all of them!!

Stay tuned for more!!