Chapter 27: The battle begins.

As the stolen airbus started its landing in the industrial district of Vale the main leader of the white fang in Vale stepped out to meet the people on the airbus. Cinder and her henchmen walked out of the airbus meeting a bull Faunus with red hair and wearing mostly black clothing with red accents a crossed him and armed with a sword.

(Its Adam...)

"Is there a reason you wanted us to attack ahead of schedule?" Adam asked as Cinder approached him

"Change of plans, our virus was found out and we no longer have control of the fights." Cinder explained. "We need to attack now while we still have the element of surprise." 

"Fine, lets inform the rest then." Adam said. And with that the group then made their way inside the warehouse unaware that they had two extra passengers on board. The two marine stowaways then made their way off the airbus going towards the main warehouse. While they were heading to the warehouse, they passed by a number of Bullheads just parked in their respective landing zones. 

"Say, since were here, why don't we do a bit of sabotage?" The one marine asked.

"What did you have in mind?" The Marine sniper asked. The Korean war veteran then pulled out of his backpack a couple of timed explosives. 

"A couple of these on some of the aircraft here and maybe one on the fuel depot." The Korean war veteran explained. 

"Hmm, that could also cover for our escape." The marine sniper added. "Give one to me and I'll mount it on their fuel storage."

"Okay and set the time for eight minutes." The Korean war veteran instructed. 

"Let's meet back up at the top of the main warehouse after we have planted the explosives." The marine sniper added. The Korean war veteran nodded and the two split-up to plant the explosives as the white-fang grunts inside gathered for the meeting before the battle. 

Meanwhile... a little bit away in Vale in the shopping district...

Coco and Ryan had just finished up walking around town finding a few things worth of interest (mostly for Coco) as they put their belongings in the trunk of the roadrunner. As they were getting into the car Ryan's scroll suddenly went off. 

"Hello?" Ryan answered. "Oh Colonel, I wasn't expecting a call from you."

"Where are you right now corporal?" The Colonel asked. 

"Oh, I'm at the shopping district with Coco Adel sir." Ryan answered. "Did something happen?"

"I need you to head to the coordinates that are being sent to you." The Colonel explained as the coordinates then reached his scroll.  Looking at the coordinates he noticed that they were in a more industrial area of Vale, the perfect place for organized crime to hide. "You'll know what to do."