CHAPTER 12

"She's so strong," Kirishima said, making the ones that witnessed the scene nod along. Tears brimmed the red-haired boy's eyes. "That's so manly!"

Beep. Beep. Beep. Bee-

Your eyes fluttered open slowly.

Ugh light. You quickly controlled a feather and looked around the room without having to endure the light.

Huh? A hospital. At least Uncle Mic's here, you smiled and moved the feather to tickle the sleeping man.

"What?" he groggily asked. You waved at him with the feather. "You're awake!" He exclaimed happily. "That's really good. I wasn't doubting or anything but it's good to know you're okay."

You slowly peeled your eyes open, getting the feather back. "Yeah. How long was I out?"

"A week and two days. You were pretty beaten up, kid. Your classmates told us what happened. You did very good for a student, especially taking the hit from the Nomu," he sort of ranted, you processing only half the words and nodding along.

Suddenly your eyes snapped open. "Uncle Mic, where's my costume?"

"Right here, why?" he pointed to the set of clothes folded on the chair next to him.

"Please, can you give me the visor? It's really important," you pleaded.

"Yeah, sure," he said, handing you the visor. "Here."

You nodded quickly before putting it on.

"Bee?" you asked, mentally pleading it wasn't broken.

"Yes, Miss?" the A.I asked, making you release a breath of relief.

"Bee, can you please locate the tracker I put on Shigaraki?"

"Of course, Miss, I'm working on it."

You eyed Present Mic while your heart rate started picking up due to the anticipation of what answer you would get. The man observed your actions with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry, Miss. The tracker can't be found. I assume it has been destroyed."

You slumped a bit. Of course they would find it. "Well, Bee. Can you find where it last was and send the coordinates to my phone, please?"

"Of course."

You had gotten a phone from the U.A staff the morning you started school. You promised to make good use of it.

"Location sent."

"Thank you, Bee. You can shut down."

The light gray glow in your visor faded and you took it off with a sigh.

"This is nerve-wrecking."

"Y/n," Present Mic started seriously. "You put a tracker on the villains?"

You nodded. "Yeah. Thought it would be useful. But since they found it, they probably moved from that location. Although I'll probably mention it to Principal Nezu anyway when I get out. When can I get out?"

Present Mic looked at you. "I'll go get a nurse but I would say later today."

"What day is it?" you asked before he went out the door.

"Tuesday." [FunFact: U.A also has lessons on Saturday but I am planning to ignore that :)]

As Present Mic walked out the door he smiled slightly, still baffled by your actions.

This kid... She's acting like a hero already.