Chapter 15-Father

Several years ago...

"Chest out! You will be king one day. Act like it! You have the power of the horn. Act like it!"

"What does my chest have to do with being king, father?"

"Quiet!" He whacked him with the stick on the side of his face. "I am your king! You will direct me as such! Always so insolent! I should have never let your weak mother coddle you. She ruined you. I should have kept you by my side. To learn. To handle you my way."

He looked up at his father. "You will never tame me, you old bastard."

"Don't look at me like that boy. There's much you still need to learn. Especially from this old bastard."

He stared at his father in shock. His father grabbed the glass of alcohol on the glass table and took the air of the oversized balcony in. He sat down and looked at his prince smiling. 

"Telepathy is one of many great advantages that course through our blood. Not only between family but between mates. Whatever little slut we chose for you to fuck, you will also need to teach her. As also teaching her to stand still when practicing for our next heir."

"Is an heir really that important to you that you would affirm me to rape my future wife?"

"No, my son. Important to you. You will understand when you become king that having, safeguarding, and producing more heirs will be a volatile strategy for your kingship. As it once was mine. Don't you ever wonder why you have so many siblings? Why do the lower kings have so many children?"

"What about the whores? The concubines? Is that also a strategy? Or just funny consequences?" He looked back up at the king.

The king watched his son, putting his alcohol down on the table. He put his head back down twiddling his fingers. 

"Do not mock me. The heirs are important. They are crucial to our bloodline. That our power continues throughout and certainly in the future. You may do and have as many whores as you wish. You will learn the day you use your cock the first time, our family trait for insatiable sexual desires will not end with your wife. You will learn."

"My wife will learn that when she is my wife, she is the only one I will bed", explained the Prince.

His King chuckled. "You remind me of me when I was young," he grabbed a whip from the chair, clearly having hidden it from his son, "naive, coddled, and pathetic. Your grandfather had to beat it out of me. He had to beat it out of my mother. I should have done that with yours."

The Prince snorted like a beast and his eyes started glowing.

"There he is, my son. Tsk tsk. Don't make me use this now."

"Maybe if you use it on your whores, they would not trouble your life with any more little rats," the Prince called out to his King's Father.

The King cracked the whip on the Prince's back. He immediately fell to his knees. "You will learn, little rat, that being Prince of Kings comes at a price. In some battles, you will not have the luxury of armor. Now, sword," the Prince cringed as he stood, raising his sword, "stance, and begin Routine 1."

The King cracked the whip again to commence.

*The picture above is Alex*