FiftyFour: Nox Daemonium

Namjoon raised his head sharply as the scent from the other pack began to grow stronger. It was just one individual and it was laced with the smell of leather and oil, and accompanied by the sound of an engine.

Alpha! Wonho is approaching in a car!

Bee's response was immediate. Keep hidden. I will deal with this for now. Keep an eye out, this may be a trap.

Namjoon relayed the information and their Alpha's orders to the rest of the pack and sank down low in the bushes closest to the front door. He knew Wonho would be aware of his presence, but that might mean he would think twice about attacking Bee.

Even if he did attack, Namjoon would be ready.

—-

"Wonho is on his way?!" Hana skidded into the room with Jin close behind her as Bee was pulling on an oversized jumper that actually belonged to Jungkook.

"I will meet him face to face," Said Bee, "You three stay inside,"

"I want to stay with you," Jimin argued, "Don't go to him alone!"

Bee turned to look at him and reached up, gently running her fingers along his pouty lips, "I would be in more danger that way," She said, "Because I would be protecting you,"

"I can protect myself," Jimin replied.

Bee actually smiled, "You're still a pup, you barely know how to communicate in wolf form. Wonho was a born wolf, like me. He's had years to sharpen his teeth and strengthen his legs. Stay here with Hana and Jin. I will send Cheng here too and Daisy will stay with Yoongi for now,"

Jimin sighed and nodded, taking Bee's fingers and kissing them, smiling a little when they began to heat up, "You're controlling your fire a lot better now. Is it cause of me?"

Bee flushed, "Shut up. Stop flirting, I have to go,"

The Alpha quickly strode from the room and Jimin follwed her with his eyes until his grinning sister crossed his line of vision.

"Jimin's all grown up and flirting like a pro,"

It was his turn to blush, "So?"

She grinned more, "It's cute,"

"Shut up,"

—-

Bee was standing in front of the manor by the time Wonho's car came to a halt.

He was much bigger than she though he would be - bigger even than Jungkook, with huge muscles and a broad chest. His thighs were muscled too, looking almost too big for the old jeans he was wearing. His face was pretty, kind looking; until you got to his eyes. Brown, but cold and mean instead of warm like Jimin's.

She felt her muscles tense as her fight or flight kicked in just by watching him get out of his car.

He closed the door and walked towards her, stopping a few feet away.

"You must be the fire bitch, alpha of the Nox Caelum pack,"

Bee kept calm and stood proud. It didn't bother her that her nickname to them was "fire bitch", because that was what she was. And she was now proud of it.

"And you are?" She knew by not straight away acknowledging Wonho as an alpha, she had insulted him much more than he had insulted her.

Wonho grinned, but his eyes went hard, "I am Wonho, Alpha of the Nox Daemonium pack. I must say, being unable to recognise another Alpha betrays how weak you are, little one,"

Bee felt her skin heat up rapidly, but she managed to stop any smoke from spiralling free.

"I know you are an Alpha, Wonho of the Nox Daemonium pack, but you are not Alpha in these lands. I am,"

Wonho's lip twitched and his grin dropped as a low grown rumbled out of his throat, "Are you challenging me, bitch?"

Bee smirked and stepped closer, "I do not challenge those beneath me, you mixed breed mutt. I am the true Alpha, I only accept challenges from those foolish enough to believe that they have the power to even fight me,"

This time, Wonho fully snarled at Bee, "Your arrogance will be your downfall,"

Bee scoffed, "And your stupidity will be yours. State your business or leave, mutt,"

Wonho seemed to struggle to compose himself, but took a deep breath and spoke loudly with a smile on his face, "I'm here for my girlfriend, Hana. I know you kidnapped her, and if you don't release her to me immediately, I will call the police. Baby? Can you hear me? I'm here!"

He smiled triumphantly, "Give me Hana,"

—-

AN: Happy new year guys! Let's hope that this one is better than the last!

Also, Nox Daemonium means Night Demon (: