Eleven: Shirtless

"Alpha!" Jungkook called for Bee as soon as he came through the door, "Daisy, where's Bee?"

"Bedroom with Namjoon," Daisy answered, looking up at him, "What's wrong?"

Jungkook brushed past her and headed straight for his Alpha's room. His sensitive ears picked up the all-too-familiar sounds of sex and he sighed.

He felt bad for Namjoon - it was obvious that he was in love with their Alpha, but it was even more obvious that she did not fee the same. In fact, Cheng had once remarked after walking in on the pair that Bee looked bored.

They knew that Namjoon was aware of all this, but he still held on to hope. Bee was different after what happened with Taehyung and despite how hard Namjoon tried, he could not change her back to how she used to be.

Taking a deep breath and knowing that the second-in-command was going to be angry, Jungkook knocked on Bee's bedroom door.

After a loud growl and a few moments of quiet, Bee's voice sounded.

"What is it, Jungkook? What did you find?"

Taking that as an invitation, Jungkook pushed the door open to see Namjoon sat on the bed with Bee laying on her side beside him.

"Jin and I patrolled," Jungkook said, keeping his eyes low as both a sign of submission and a way to avoid Namjoon's glare, "We found something,"

Bee sat up, "What?"

"As we passed the new boy's house, his scent was strong, but there was another mixed in. One of the scents from the fence where the other pack crossed into our territory,"

Namjoon growled and Jungkook stepped back as a blast of heat blew out of his Alpha. She stood up, her eyes blazing.

"We need to bring in Taehyung. Now,"

—-

Jimin had never actually been inside Taehyung's home before. He had been outside in the car but hadn't actually stepped foot inside the bungalow.

It was unexpectedly neat and he had no heating on at all, so it was a bit chilly. What also shocked him, was the fact that Taehyung was wearing only a pair of jeans, despite the cold.

"Make yourself comfortable," Taehyung said, passing him a can of drink and flopping onto the sofa next to him, "Sorry to call you away on Saturday, but I'm stuck,"

"It's fine," Jimin said, accepting the ice cold drink, "Aren't you cold?"

"Nah. I run hot," His friend answered, tugging his coffee table closer, "So this is what I don't get. The Bolsheviks came to power in 1917, which is when the civil war started, right?"

"Right,"

"But they were still involved in the first world war? How did they have the recourses and organisation if they were still dealing with a civil war?"

Jimin hummed, understanding why Taehyung was confused, "Well, the civil war ended a year after the war started, so Lenin-"

Jimin cut himself off when he saw Taehyung's head jerk to the side, staring out of his back door.

"Taehyung? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, hold that thought," He got to his feet and moved to the back door, "Shit,"

"Taehyung?" Jimin stood up, concerned.

"Wait here," Taehyung opened the door and stepped out into the cold, letting a blast of icy air shoot through the bungalow.

Jimin quickly stuffed his feet into his boots and grabbed his coat, rushing after his friend. Taehyung had gone out into the snow shirtless with no socks or shoes on.

However, as soon as he stepped outside, Jimin stopped in absolute shock.

Standing completely naked in the snow in front of Taehyung was Bee and Namjoon, with a small pack of enormous wolves behind them, their eyes on Taehyung. The moment Jimin exited the home, however, their eyes moved to him.

"How convenient," Bee said quietly, "He will come, too,"

"No, Bee, please," Taehyung begged, shocking Jimin. He had never seen his friend like this before, "Jimin is nothing to do with this. I haven't told him anything, he doesn't know about us,"

"He comes with us," Namjoon growled, a chorus of deep snarls from the wolves behind him backing him up.

"I'm not part of this pack anymore," Taehyung said, "I thought-"

"Alpha has given you an order!" Namjoon snapped, moving towards Taehyung, "Get moving. If you shift, I will rip your throat out," He turned his angry eyes to Jimin, "Same goes to you, mutt. Don't think I won't,"

Taehyung sighed, turning to Jimin, "I'm sorry," He said, "We have to go with them,"

Before Jimin could say anything, Bee and Namjoon, right in front of him, turned into giant wolves. The very same giant wolves that he had seen in his garden.

His brain went into overdrive and suddenly, the ground vanished, turning into the sky, and then into nothing but black.