Forty: Not Expected

Jungkook almost purred like a cat when Kaleigh unfurled herself from under the blankets. Her long, smooth legs were bare and he immediately wanted to get in between them.

"Are you still in pain?" He asked, his voice huskier than intended. He didn't care if she caught onto his arousal but would prefer her to be healthy before going in that direction.

Kaleigh shook her head, long waves of hair falling over her shoulders, "I feel much better, thank you,"

Jungkook moved over to the bed and took a seat, meaning to check her wound. However, as soon as he met Kaleigh's eyes, he forgot what he was supposed to be doing.

Her eyes were burning hot, but not in the same sense as his Alpha's. Kaleigh's eyes were full of longing and lust. For him.

She closed the distance between them and another brief thought of Bee flashed through his mind. He wasn't supposed to be doing this-

But Kaleigh's lips were soft and full and he couldn't hold back the soft groan as he yanked her onto his lap so he could get further into her mouth.

And she was more than willing.

—-

Two large wolves - one a mix of dark brown and white and the other a solid dark grey were slowly coming towards Bee, splitting so as to try and flank her.

She sent out a warning growl, low and dangerous as her hackles raised from her neck all the way down to her tail.

Go back to your mutt Alpha and perhaps I won't kill you.

Her message was loud and clear and it was obvious that they had heard her as the brown wolf flinched just a little.

They didn't stop coming towards her so instead of waiting for the inevitable, Bee went on the attack.

The grey wolf was clearly the stronger of the two, so he needed to be taken down first.

Before he knew what was happening, Bee charged at him, crashing into his larger body and sending them both tumbling through the undergrowth.

The body under her snarled, snapping his teeth and finding a grip on her shoulder, biting in deep enough for her to yelp in pain.

He lost the hold quickly as Bee twisted herself, aiming her own teeth at his throat as heat burst from her body.

The grey wolf scrambled to get free, shoving Bee with his larger bulk until she staggered sideways.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see the brown wolf darting in, but she dodged him easily, still closing in on the other wolf who was upright with Bee's blood dripping from his fangs.

Before she could attack again, both the wolves charged her, the brown getting hold of one of her hind legs and the grey going for her throat.

This time, her yelp of pain came out as a savage growl, resonating loudly through the trees, but the two wolves didn't pull back.

Off balance, Bee turned, narrowly avoiding jaws to her throat but unable to shake the brown wolf, who had started to drag her backwards, no doubt in the direction of his packs hideout.

The grey wolf charged again, but Bee changed her tactics. Dropping to her belly on the floor, the grey wolf stumbled over her body, knocking the other free.

She staggered to her feet, steadying herself despite her blood loss. She was still emanating heat but it wasn't as strong as him human form.

Trying to shift was a failure, so she just stood her ground and waited for another attack.

This is my last warning, She growled, Leave!

The grey wolf shook himself, unsteady on his four legs from crashing into his pack mate and then a large tree, but the brown wolf was fine.

He leaped at her and Bee felt her heart ache. She didn't want this, but they left her no choice.

She allowed him to barrel into her, but twisted her body so her jaws were under his and there was clear access to his throat.

Her sharp teeth went in easily, the taste of hot blood and musky fur blasting onto her tongue, rolling down her throat. His cry of alarm and pain were cut off suddenly as her jaws came together completely and she pulled back, taking his jugular with her.

He dropped immediately, an instant dead weight and she struggled to pull free of him as a howl of pain came from the other wolf.

She moved back, ready to defend herself but the grey wolf shifted into a tall and muscular male with dark hair.

He staggered forward, bleeding from his head as he dropped to his knees by the brown wolf.

"Jooheon!"

Bee backed up as he gathered his pack mate into his arms, tears running down his cheeks. Lifting his dark eyes he shot her a glare so venomous that Bee could feel his anger and pain wash over her like lava.

"I will pull your heart from your chest, bitch," He growled, "Once my Alpha is through with you, you will wish that it was him who dealt the final blow,"

He stood up with the wolf in his arms, still off balance as he turned and headed away from her.

Bee took a deep breath and turned. Her paws wouldn't move her though, they stayed firmly planted in the ground, not carrying her home as she directed them.

She could smell the blood dripping from her but couldn't feel any pain, which she supposed was a bad thing.

After focusing, she finally got her body to move, but it wasn't what she had expected.

In fact, the darkness overcoming her as the ground rushed up to meet her was not what she had expected at all.