FortyFive: Home

"Bee!"

Bee could hear a familiar voice and felt gentle touches on her body. She groaned as pain lanced through her shoulder but leaned into the touch, not wanting it to go away.

Her eyes felt sticky, refusing to open as if they wanted her to rest so she could heal more. But the scent was too strong, too enticing. She slowly forced her lids to part until a beautiful face gradually came into focus.

"Oh thank God," Jimin sighed, collapsing from his crouch next to the sofa onto his backside, "You're awake,"

Bee frowned, slowly sitting up, trying not to wince in pain, "How did I get home?"

"Namjoon found you," Taehyung said, "I'm glad you're okay Alpha,"

"Well," Hana said suddenly from behind her younger brother, "Would you care to explain how you were injured?"

Bee narrowed her eyes, "Why is Jimin's sister here?"

"Jimin's sister has a name," Hana said firmly, "And Jimin's sister also just saved your life,"

"Ah," Jimin stepped between the two girls, "Bee, this is my sister, Hana," He looked at his sister, "Hana, this is Bee. She's my-" He wasn't quite sure how to explain their relationship. What were they? Fuck buddies? Girlfriend/boyfriend? Nothing?

He didn't have to worry, however as Bee answered the unspoken question for him.

"Mate," She said, before blushing, "I mean girlfriend. I'm his girlfriend,"

Jimin also turned bright red, but his blush was accompanied by a radiant smile, "Yes, she's my girlfriend,"

Taehyung, who was stood behind Hana smiled and flashed a quick thumbs up at his friend before becoming serious.

"Hana is right," He said, "Tell us what happened,"

Bee's eyes flashed orange, "I was running after my disagreement with Jimin," She said, her body growing hot, "I decided to check on Hana and I was attacked by two members of Wonho's pack-"

"Wonho?" Hana interrupted, "You don't mean-"

"Yeah," Jimin rose to his feet and moved to his sister, placing a calming hand on her arm, "He's the Alpha of another pack. He's trying to kill Bee and he's going to kill you, too,"

"The fuck?!" Hana exclaimed, "Wonho wouldn't! He's kind and gentle and-"

"And he wants to rip your heart out while you're still alive," Taehyung said, "Trust us, you aren't safe with him," He turned to his Alpha, "And then?"

"I killed one of them and the other took him away. By now they'll know he's dead and Hana is gone. We are about to have a problem,"

Carefully, she stood up, waving both Hana and Jimin away when they ran to argue about her moving, "Where's Jungkook? I need him and Namjoon to stand guard, they're our strongest,"

"Ah," Taehyung cleared his throat, "Jungkook is locked in his room. I caught him... mid-act with Kaleigh,"

A blast of heat burst from Bee, so scorching hot that everyone stumbled back from her.

"What did you say?" Her voice was cold in comparison to the flames that started to lick over her skin, turning the floor underneath her bare feet black.

Taehyung figured it was a rhetorical question and cleared his throat again, "Shall I bri-"

"Yes," Bee snapped angrily, "Bring him here!"

—-

Jungkook already knew what was happening when his bedroom door swung open. Hoseok, Taehyung and Jin were out in the corridor, their faces serious.

"Is Alpha okay?" He asked, pushing himself from his bed.

"She is fine," Taehyung said, "But she wants to see you,"

Taking a deep breath, Jungkook nodded, "I will accept any punishment,"

The second-in-commend gave a sharp nod, "As you should. Follow me,"

—-

"Shit!" Shownu swore to himself as he came away from the hospital and back into the trees.

His Alpha's female hadn't gone to her job, but she was also not at home. Her scent was mixed with those of members of the Fire Bitches pack but as far as he could tell, she got into her own car before driving away.

He quickly shed his clothes before shifting and charging through the trees, his paws barely touching the floor as he headed back to Hana's house. Maybe she was off and had gone to the store? Her parents were never home and she seemed to be the one who cooked and cleaned.

However, she wasn't at home yet. A sinking feeling crept up into his stomach.

Her scent was mixed with the other wolves because she had gone with them.

They had taken her and Wonho was going to kill him.