FortyOne: Stupid Male

Namjoon was glad to be out in the trees. He shouldn't have been alone but he wasn't planning on going too far from the house. He may have been unhappy with his Alpha's current stance, but he wasn't going to disobey her.

He just needed some air, which came at him as a stiff winter wind, ruffling his dark fur.

He closed his eyes and lifted his muzzle, leaning into the cold breeze, until a very faint scent caught his nose.

Blood.

Bee's blood.

Namjoon took off so fast that his paws scrambled for traction before he got into a swift but even gait.

The stench of blood got stronger the further from the house he got, filling his mouth and burning down his throat. He kept on, his legs a blur and his lips pulled back in a grimace of fear.

He reached what he remembered to be Jimin's house, in the thick trees behind the back garden when something caught his eye.

Pure white fur stained with blood, breathing uneven and shallow. The scent of his Alpha and her blood permeated the air and he skidded to a halt, his eyes widening.

After a brief moment of shock, he dived forward, shifting to his human form and placing his hands on the white wolf.

"Alpha! Bee!"

She didn't stir and Namjoon felt his heart begin to race and not just from the running.

"Baby, wake up, come on, please," He could feel hot tears dripping down his cheeks but she still didn't move.

Choking on a sob he gathered up her large but surprisingly frail wolf body into his arms and stood, carefully positioning her until she would be comfortable and safe.

"I got you," He said softly, his fingers gripping her dense fur, "I'll get you home,"

After calling out for somebody in his pack, Namjoon turned and began the trek home.

—-

Jungkook wasn't at his post when Taehyung got to the top of the stairs with some food for him.

He placed the tray on the chair and lingered for a moment, wondering if he had gone to relieve himself- which would be unusual as Jungkook never left his post.

His sensitive ears picked up deep and even breathing from the room where Kihyun was being kept and it was clear that the male was asleep.

He turned a little to listen at the female's room, expecting to hear the same, but was greeted with the sounds of creaking and heavy breathing. When a feminine moan rolled out through the closed door, Taehyung growled, stepping forward and throwing the wood open.

Jungkook was sat at the edge of the bed, his boxers down by his ankles and his hands gripping the bare ass of the female as she straddled and rode him. His lips were at her neck, kissing, sucking and nibbling and her fingers were tangled in his thick dark hair.

Taehyung felt his body stiffen with anger, his fingers curling into fists as his lips pulled back releasing a loud growl.

Jungkook's head whipped up, his eyes wide as he realised that he was not alone with Kaleigh anymore.

The female turned her head before scrambling off his lap, pulling the blanket over her body as she stared at Taehyung with wide, fearful eyes.

Standing up, Jungkook yanked his boxers up and took a step towards Taehyung.

"Beta, I-"

"You disobeyed a direct order from your Alpha," Taehyung snarled at him, "You betrayed your pack,"

"Kaleigh isn't with Wonho!" Jungkook cried, "He left her to die, she-"

"She is here to gather information and seduce a stupid male into becoming a traitor!" Taehyung shouted, cutting him off, "A wolf won't die from the leg wound she had!"

Jungkook shrunk back, his eyes flickering between the Second-in-command and the naked female on the bed.

"No, she's not like that," He said softly, "She-"

"You don't even know her," Taehyung growled, "Go to your own room. You're going to be locked in there until Alpha can deal with you,"

Hoseok and Jin came up the stairs, clearly answering a call that Jungkook hadn't heard.

Numbly, Jungkook allowed them to lead him out of Kaleigh's room and to his own. He could have overpowered them, but he wasn't a traitor.

He wasn't.

—-

Alpha!

Cheng had been the one who answered Namjoon's call and her cry was of agony when she saw her Alpha's limp form in Namjoon's arms.

What happened?! Is she-

"It had to have been the other pack," Namjoon growled, "I could smell death where I found her and she has another wolfs blood on her lips and chest,"

Cheng pulled ahead, I'll let everyone know what happened.

"Cheng!" Namjoon's voice had her glancing back, "She's not responding. They need to find someone who can treat her!"

Cheng sent a sad look at her Alpha before jerking her wolf head in a nod and taking off towards the house.

Namjoon's fingers stroked Bee's fur as he continued walking as fast as he could.

"We're going to fix you baby," He murmured, hoping the soft tones of his voice would comfort her, "No matter what, you will get through this,"