FortySix: Wild

Jungkook entered the main room flanked by Jin and Hoseok. He could have easily defeated the pair, but he didn't want to.

He would never do anything to hurt his pack.

Bee was standing in the centre of the room, her eyes glowing with flames. There was black smoke curling from her skin, but nobody was looking at her. They were all watching him.

"Alpha-" Jungkook started to talk but was cut off by Bee.

"Silence," She growled at him, her voice low, "You do not speak, nod your head,"

Jungkook took a deep breath and nodded his head.

"I should have you banished or killed for disobeying me and endangering your pack," Bee said, the smoke growing thicker, "You disappointed me; I expected so much more from you,"

Jungkook felt his eyes widen. He would rather be dead than banished from his pack.

"I'll give you a choice," Bee said, "You either leave willingly and never return, or you fight me to get a position in our pack. You are hereby banished from our lands,"

There were gasps around the room and Jungkook actually felt his eyes fill with tears, "I'll do anything to stay with you, Alpha," He begged, "Please don't send me away or make me fight you, I could never hurt you,"

Jimin moved a little closer to Bee as flames erupted from her fingers, engulfing her hands, "Bee," He whispered, "Take a deep breath,"

She shot him a glare but did as he suggested, calming herself.

"You refuse to fight for your place?" She said, looking down at him.

"I will do anything but that," He was adamant but kept his eyes low, "Please don't ask me to hurt you,"

"Then you must leave-"

"Alpha," Taehyung cut her off, "What if he just proves his loyalty? We need him,"

Bee looked over at him, eyes narrow, "And how would he do that?"

Taehyung hesitated, "I hadn't got that far," He said sheepishly.

"He could kill one of the hostages," Jin spoke quietly, his words shocking the pack.

Luckily, Hana and Yoongi had gone up to the library so they wouldn't witness the meeting (and so Hana could learn more).

"The female he fucked," Namjoon said, "That would be proof,"

"I gave him his options," Bee snapped at her wolves, "He wants to stay, he fights,"

"Alpha, please-"

"Change form," Bee ordered, moving closer to him.

"Alpha, I can't fight you!" Jungkook cried.

"Change!" Bee demanded again, the fire spreading up her arms.

"Alpha-"

"I said change!"

Jungkook dropped to the floor, a scream ripping from his throat as his wolf tore itself free without his consent.

A moment later, his screams were echoed by Jin and Hoseok, who were stood either side of him, as they also fell to the floor, writhing as their wolves burst out of their human form.

The other members of the pack also quickly fell prey to the Alpha's order, screams of pain drowning out all other sounds, until Bee was standing in a room full of wolves, all panting and unmoving.

Apart from one.

A strange whine, like that of a pup in pain, sounded behind Bee, and she turned, her eyes already wide.

Laying belly down on the floor with legs splayed out was a wolf the colour of pale honey, with dark brown eyes that were rolling around in his head with panic.

"J-Jimin?!" Bee rushed to him, dropping to her knees and reaching for him.

He cowered away, his lips raising to show his sharp teeth as a low growl rumbled up from his chest.

More growls sounded, and suddenly Bee was surrounded by her pack, wolves pushing into her and flanking Jimin, trying to protect her.

Jimin slowly shuffled backwards so he was in the corner, still growling as his eyes rolled around in his head.

He doesn't know us, Alpha. Taehyung's voice sounded in her head, He's a wild wolf.

Horror shot through Bee's heart.

"No," She whispered, her eyes filling with tears, "No!"

Another scream sounded, masculine and terrified from upstairs, jerking some of the wolves heads away from Jimin.

"Someone fucking help me!" Yoongi's voice floated down the stairs, "Jimin's sister is a fucking wolf!"

—-

AN: I know i know it's been a hot MINUTE since I updated this,...

Please forgive any inconsistencies 😅