TwentyTwo: Ticking Time Bomb

"So I hear you're the Second again," Namjoon growled as Taehyung stopped in front of him, "Alpha let a traitor back into our pack,"

"Are you challenging me again, Namjoon?" Taehyung replied, "Because I'm willing to fight you if that's what you want,"

Namjoon glared at him for a moment before dipping his head, "No, I'm not. What do you want?"

"To check up on our prisoner," Taehyung said, "Has he said anything?"

"He wanted to be let out but that's it. I'm following Alpha's orders. She wants him to be left alone for now,"

Taehyung nodded, "I know," He turned and walked away from Namjoon, not even pausing when the wolf called out to him.

"She doesn't love you anymore, Taehyung," He called out, "She moved on already. I warmed her bed once you were banished,"

"I know," Taehyung continued walking, "But she never loved you and she doesn't want you anymore, either,"

Namjoon growled, his fingers curling into fists. He knew that Bee didn't love him, but he could make her want him again. He just had to behave himself until she trusted him again.

He wanted her to be happy. But he wanted her to be happy with him.

—-

The library was silent once Yoongi had stopped talking. 

Bee sat staring down at the book in front of her and Jimin could tell that she was extremely discouraged, despite her not saying anything or even moving.

"But that's fine," He blurted, wanting to help, "All we have to do is learn how to control it, right?"

She looked sharply at him, "It's not that easy," She snapped.

"Nothing worthwhile ever is," Jimin smiled, "I believe in you. You can do it. You have the support of your pack, as well as Yoongi and I,"

Daisy, who was still by the door, nodded, "We will always be here for you, Alpha,"

"Well I don't know if I can do much more than research, but sure," Yoongi commented, "I'll try my best,"

Jimin could see Bee take a deep breath as she turned back to Yoongi.

"So how would the power kill me, exactly?"

"It says here that it's due to an explosion of a combination of uncontrollable emotions. The heat and flames destroy everything around the Fire Wolf, and they themselves are consumed. There are a few different accounts, but they are all pretty much the same,"

"Aha!" Jimin cried, slapping his hand on the table, "I got it!"

"Got what?" Bee asked, looking puzzled.

"The answer!" Jimin jumped up, "Thanks, Yoongi. Keep up the good work,"

Without hesitation, Jimin grabbed Bee's hand and pulled her towards the door to the library. He expected resistance, but surprisingly, Bee allowed him to lead her all the way to her bedroom, where he closed the door behind him.

"I got it," He repeated, making Bee narrow her eyes.

"Explain," She demanded.

"Well," He sat down on the bed next to her, "Yoongi said that it happens when there's an explosion of emotions," He said, "So we have to stop that from happening,"

Bee rolled her eyes, "Obviously. But you can't stop that,"

"Wrong," Jimin said gleefully, "How do the professionals stop an explosion? They defuse the bomb. They cut the wires!"

The blonde began to look irritated and Jimin held his hands up, "Hear me out. You are essentially a ticking time bomb with your powers. And how do we diffuse that bomb? We cut the wires,"

"You've already said that," She snapped, smoke beginning to rise from her skin, "That isn't helping,"

"It is!" Jimin said, "Your emotions are the wires. You're getting annoyed with me right now-"

"No shit, Sherlock,"

Jimin ignored the comment, "There, see? Your wires are your emotions. To stop an explosion of emotions means you need to have a better understanding of them. You need to be in touch with them, and show your emotions,"

The smoke curling up from Bee's skin slowly started to vanish and she widened her eyes.

"You need to stop holding everything in," He said gently, "You need to let it out so you don't explode,"

Bee's eyes flickered from fiery red to icy silver; back and forth until they finally settled on silver as tears formed in her eyes.

"To show emotion is weak," She whispered, "My parents taught me that... aggressively,"

"It's not weak," Jimin reached out and gently took her hand in his own, "Even if it's just with me, it's okay to show how you feel. You can trust me. Do you?" He asked, "Do you trust me?"

Bee burst into tears, huge drops rolling down her cheeks as she nodded, "I trust you,"

—-

AN: ok so I'm having some pregnancy issues and I'm extremely tired. I'm writing this on my phone in bed. It's 8pm.

Sorry its not been great writing lately