T H I R T Y O N E

✨The sight of you makes me go weak in the knees✨

The sight of you makes me go weak in the knees

I wake up with my blanket wrapped on me.

My head felt a little heavy and I could smell something amazing. I get up and dress in a different pair of shorts and put on a hoodie, walking out.
It was 8PM and he was still here. Cooking in my kitchen in jeans and a shirt.

I say "Harvey?" He turns around and smiles. His black glasses on his nose... delicious. I look around and ask "You're still here?" He stirs something in the pot "Well, you fell asleep and I didn't want to leave you alone because you asked me to stay. So I got up and got groceries for dinner at the supermarket at the end of the street." He looks down at himself "Got the clothes from there too." My eyes go wide and my cheeks go red. His pants... I ruined his pants.

I whisper "I'm sorry." Which makes him chuckle lightly and in seconds, he makes his way to me and wraps his arm around me. Pulling me "Sorry for what? Hm?" I didn't had it in me to say it out loud and he knew. He holds my face between his hands and squish my cheeks enough till my lips puff out like a fish. He pecks on my lips and says "As long as you enjoyed it, I don't really care." And then let's me go. Grabbing onto my hand and leading me to the stool of the island. A plate was already set with a fork. Cut up baguettes in a basket with butter on the side. And a wine glass.

I ask "What did you cook?" He answers while he puts the pasta from the pot to the serving dish he had beside him "I did tell you that the only thing I know how to cook is bolognese pasta. So I did just that. I would've ordered out but I wanted to make something for you. I know it might not be fancy or grand but I think the food will be good enough that you wouldn't spit out... I hope." He keeps the dish on the island and uses the tongs to serve some pasta in my plate. I said as I realized "Wait, where's Jade? Did she came home?" He nods "She saw me leaving and by the state I was in, she knew what went down and told me to take care of you and that she'll be home late." I shake my head smiling "She's something. My best friend." He agrees "I think she likes me."

"Yes, she really does."

He rests his elbows on the island and leans in "And you, Alana? Do you like me?" He doesn't stop leaning, just comes closer and closer. I smile and say against his lips "Too much for my own good." He presses his lips on mine and then gently pulls away. Coming around the island and sitting right beside me.

X

"Come over. Spent the night with me." He smiles as he leans against the door with his arms crossed on his chest. I smile and shake my head "No, I need to come to work tomorrow."

"It's fine. I'm sure your boss wouldn't mind if you take a day off." He raises his brow. I shake my head "No, he wouldn't but I'd rather not take advantage of him." He fists the fabric of my hoodie and pulls me flat against him "Oh please take as much advantage of your boss as you like, Ms. Stevenson I'm sure he will love it. A little too much."