F I F T Y F I V E

✨You make me feel so insecure✨

You make me feel so insecure

I let go of Micheal's arm and turn around only to collide with Harvey. His eyes looked worried for me but I push him back, running out of there.
I take a left in this large gallery and find the bathroom instantly.

I needed to hide before I could break down. Needed to hide because they started taking pictures of me.

Once I knew the stalls of the bathroom were empty, I let myself cry. Holding onto the marble basin of the sink, I cried. Panicking as I felt betrayed by the man I love.
My emotions went haywire. I cried so much to the point my face had gone numb.

He busts inside the bathroom "Lana!" I pin my back against the tile walls "Stay away from me! Stay away from me, Nick!"

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? Are you fucking kidding me?!" I hiccup, my voice won't stop cracking "Do you not see what you just did?" He stayed quiet. The panic in his eyes was far too evident. I cry louder and scream louder "One thing- I asked you one fucking thing, Nick. I asked you to throw away that painting. I asked you to not use it in the gallery. Just one fucking thing, Nick." He tries to come closer but I hold my hand up "What? Don't you dare even touch me, Nicklaus!" I push open one of the stalls and get the toilet paper to wipe my tears "You put a price on me, Nick." My breaths got heavier to the point I felt dizzy. He turns around and locks the door. I know why he did that because the next second, I hear Jade banging on the door outside "Alana, open the damn door!" Nick says in a low voice "Talk to me." I say aloud "I'll be out in a minute, Jade. Just need to end this today!" His voice cracks "Alana... no, please." As he tries to get closer, I say again "You take one more step and I'm screaming for help." He stops instantly.

"What were you thinking? Why would you do this to me?"

"I don't know what's fucking wrong with that? I put my painting up for a price. My painting, Lana."

"Your painting?" I didn't believe that he could so damn- "My face is on that canvas. My naked body is on that canvas, Nick. I am on that painting, Nick."

"Yes, and you look beautiful!"

"That doesn't fucking mean that you can put me up in front of everyone. Did you ever thought about how I would feel?! I told you the night that you painted that, that I don't want people to see it. I don't wanna fucking see it either. Do you not understand anything by that?" I sniff "You wanna know how I would feel? You want me to explain?" I take steps toward him and hold the collars of his coat "Imagine some guy taking that painting with him. Hanging it up on his walls. Imagine he jerks off his cock while looking at my body. Imagine that man playing with himself while he stares at me hanging on his wall." He grunts "Lana, stop."

"No. It didn't stop you when I requested you that I don't want anyone to see this painting. Why should I stop? It definitely won't stop the man from cumming who bought me!"