F I F T Y F O U R

✨Once you tasted the breaking of my heart, you just wanted more✨

Once you tasted the breaking of my heart, you just wanted more

I don't meet up with any of them.
I don't even talk to them for two days.

I needed this space. I needed time. And I took it. I became selfish enough to take it for myself. To think about what I want. To listen to my head first and then my heart.

I knew Chloe and Jade were getting ready for the gallery tonight but I refused to go. Jade had to go because she designed Nick and Harvey's suite with Chloe even though she wanted them to look like clowns in front of the world.

I'm reading one of Jade's smut books when I hear a knock on my door. I sit up and the door opens with them standing outside, looking beautiful as ever. Jade in this velvet long green dress that hugged her in the right places with intricate neck work that I was sure was Chloe's signature look. And Chloe was in this silk lilac dress that accentuated her waist and then fall in these perfect plates that made her look like a Barbie doll. I knew Jade designed that for her. Zara was in a black gown that had gold glitter splayed over it. Her sleeves reached to her wrists and then the cuffs were made of these gorgeous gold jewels around them. A dull gold hijab that made her look so pretty.
I look at the pink dress in Jade's hand. Chloe points at it "We all came up with something for you." I saw Zara nodding behind her. Chloe continues "Zara picked out the color and the fabrics, Jade and I designed the dress just for you."

"You guys know that I'm not going."

Jade nods "I know. I just- maybe you change your mind. We want you there not because we want you to be near Nick, but because we want you to come out and have fun with us." I shake my head "He'll still be there." Zara speaks this time "I know that he will but we will be with you, baby. We can have our little fun." I smile "Maybe next time." Jade exhales in defeat and hangs the dress behind my door "I hope you change your mind, Lana banana." I take my phone and tell them to pose for me.
They pose in the weirdest way that still made them look beautiful as I take a picture of them standing at my door. Clad in these expensive extravagant dresses. I tell them "Send me lots of pictures."
We created a group chat two days ago and it's been on fire. Sending each other weird stuff like videos or pictures. It was mostly Zara replying to our texts with funny faces that had me saving them all. And then Jade sent us memes that had me balling on the couch. Chloe sent funny animal videos that had us in awe and laughter. And me... well I sent them a mixture of everything.

"Go before you're late and bring me back a bucket of chicken." That had Zara laughing loud. Chloe gets excited "Let's have a sleepover at my place later. Food and romantic movies from the 90s- name a better combination." I smile "I'm in. I'll get to your place later." She nods "I'll send you the passcode of the door to let yourself in. You're in charge of the chicken bucket."

I nod and then they leave.

X

Hardly an hour passes and then my phone rings.