F O R T Y S E V E N

✨I feel the connection between us getting weaker but I'm ignoring it✨

I feel the connection between us getting weaker but I'm ignoring it

Right after I told him I'll do it, he went out to buy more paints, a canvas, and clean brushes.

I took a day off from work and put my phone on silent from Harvey's messages. He wouldn't stop asking me things like how I was. Or was I okay? Or is everything okay?

I'm using up all my vacation days and it's not even the end of the year.

I'm currently wrapped in the robe I kept for the last seven years. I wanted to tell him about it. Just like he told me about the pearl.
He calls down from upstairs "I'm ready whenever you are." I take a deep breath, not knowing why I was nervous. It's not like he hasn't seen me naked. Or spread for him.

Climbing up the stairs, I see a red rope in his hand, an emerald silk sheet, and a brush. Per his request, he wanted me to wear bold red lipstick and wanted my eyes in a cat shape.
I never had bold makeup so I felt like a different person.
Clearing my throat, he turns around and his gaze goes to the robe instantly. A smile spreads on his lips "You kept it?" I clench harder to the robe "I couldn't let it go." He clenched his eyes and looks up with a groan "Stop making me blush, Curvy." I just giggle and he looks back at me. Letting the things in his hand drop to the bed and make his way to me, wrapping his arms around me "I'd kiss you right now but I like the way your lined your lips." I nod "You can still do it. This is the power of modern makeup." I add with a wink "Transferable proof." He chuckles and pecks my top lip "I'm nervous."

"Why?"

"I told you; painting you is the hardest thing I've done. I don't know if I can do it. I hope I can."

"You just need to trust the process. I know you'll do great." I kiss his chin and his gaze goes down to the tied ropes. He groans again "Do I get to unwrap my present?" I nod "How about you finish the painting and I'll let you do anything you want after that."

"Huh, anything I want?"

"Anything you want."

His brow lifts "Oh, I enjoy this bold side of you." Pulling me into a hug and burying his face in my neck. He says against my skin "You better remember that promise. Because I'll do anything I want after I'm done painting."
I looked at the red ropes again "What are those for?" He lets go and turns around "These?" Picking them up "I wanted to try bondage on you. Thought that red rope will look good on your skin." I'm suddenly worried "You're gonna tie me up?" He shakes his head "Not tie you up, just tie the rope from your waist to your thigh. That's it. You okay with that?"

As long as I'm not being tied up.

I nod. He takes out seven metal rings from his pocket and gets to his knees.

18+ CONTENT
AS IF YA'LL SKIP. HA!

Untying the robe for me, I push it off of myself and let it drop to the floor. I didn't have it in me to look down at him but he had a smile on his face the whole time.
He ties the rope around my waist first. They felt good on my skin. Almost like silk. And then he somehow ties it down to my left thigh, the seven rings being in a perfect line on the front. Typing the end of the rope around my knee. He made sure the ropes were loose enough for my circulation by putting two fingers in.
He sighs "Done." I look down my leg and nod "It's pretty. Where did you learn this?" His brow raises "I taught myself."