50.

(A/N chapter fifty! So for that, a very long smut chapter)

Owen sweetly smiles at me.

"Let's just forget about that. I'm dying to be inside you," he whispers in my ear. I close my eyes, feeling his soft fingers play with the straps of my dress. He places sweet kisses in my neck, a gentle attempt to drive me crazy.

I whine when he doesn't do anything to calm the burning heat between my legs. He chuckles, sending another rush of heat down there. "Look at you, all pretty and begging for my touch." I hear the smirk in his voice.

I like how he's gentle with me, but this is straight up teasing. "O- Daddy," I whimper. I've just caught myself from saying Owen, and I'm glad I didn't. Because now, he kisses my closed eyelids. "Hm, so impatient. Should I give you what you want, because you're begging me so nicely?"

I quickly nod. Yes, please. My eyes open. He's not doing anything, just staring down at me. I sit up a little straighter to give him a kiss on the lips, making him break out of his trance. "You're fucking beautiful, darling," he grins and kisses me, gently pushing me down on the bed again.

He starts lifting up the skirt of my dress, but I want it out. "Daddy, don't you want to see me naked?" I whisper in his ear. He groans, shutting his eyes for a second. "Gosh, why are you so sexy? Take it off," he pleads.

Grinning, I do. I knew I could get my way. His eyes lock on my chest and he keeps staring at my breasts. "Damn," he mutters. My cheeks flush and I hide them with my hands. He's already seen them, why am I so shy?

Maybe because Aaron, Ethan and Jordan are watching us this time, and I'm trying something new?

But then again, they also watched when Jordan and I... did that. And apparently, also when Ethan and I did it.

Owen slowly unfastens my bra, leaving soft kisses on them. He throws it away, somewhere in the room, but we both don't care where it ends up. 

His teasing eventually disappears, making his kisses get rougher and his grip on my waist tighter. I moan. Everything they do is just so good, I can't believe how they do it. 

Owen's hands travel lower, until they reach the edge of my undies. His mouth follows and I feel his lips turn into a smile when they reach it, too. He tugs at my panties, but sadly, it doesn't work like that.

A frustrated grunt sounds from his throat. But then he decides to lift my hips a bit, causing them to easily slide down my legs. He smirks. "What's this color, darling? I think it's my new favorite," he smiles and climbs back on top of me.

I frown, feeling his shirt under my hands on his chest. Between our kisses, I manage to ask, "Why are you still dressed, daddy?" 

His hands travel down my thigh, but I shake my head and grab his hand. I stop him from doing anything. He frowns, staring at his hand. "Clothes off, then you get to touch," I say, confident. He cocks an eyebrow, slowly look up.