58.

She's gonna regret this

Oh, she's gonna regret this so hard. She's not being smart.

She smirks sweetly at me. I tug at the cuffs. Why are they not giving in? The fuck is this bullshit. They're plastic. Every fucking single thing I buy of plastic breaks the first three days I have it. But these? Jesus.

And I have five other pair of them, so it doesn't matter if I break these. I tug again, harder this time. These fucking sons of a bitch—

I'm free! My right hand is fucking free!

I smirk when I see her terrified face. Her jaw is slightly dropped, eyes wide. I quickly reach over to my left hand and free that one too before flipping us over. 

"Sir, I was just playi—" "Were you?"

I thrust in her, hard. She won't be able to sit for days after this. I fucking swear. She'll remember this for a long ass time. You can't play with me.

She gasps and grips my arm. "I'm—sorry!" I don't listen, because I know one thing. She is not sorry.

And it's not like she needs to be sorry, nah. I'm completely fine. It's just not my thing, being a bottom. But still, I thought she was fucking submissive and suddenly, you get this.

"You thought you could you could tie me up without any consequences?" She nods and whimpers at the roughness of my thrusts. "You really thought that? If so, you are a very stupid girl," I comment.

She nods again. I smirk, "Thought," I thrust in hard, " Wrong."

She whimpers again. "S-sir, please, I won't do it again!" I cock an eyebrow. "Oh, I'm sure you won't. Not after I'm done with you."

I pull out and she flinches, perhaps on the tenderness down there. I chuckle, "Oh, you poor little whore. If it's sore now, I wonder what it'll be like in a second."

She stays curls up on the mattress, but I can feel her burning eyes on my back as I walk to the nightstand and pick up my phone. I roll my eyes at the texts I got. 

I know she took a picture and sent it to them, but I don't mind. I mean, I did it with hers too. She's only doing what I did, and I wouldn't do anything to her if I didn't like it—except tying up or punishment. Hell nah.

Loser: LOSER LMAO Today, 4:04 pm

Are we sure it's my fam?: SCARLETT TIED YOU UP AHAHAHA Today, 4:04 pm

He can't even cook: Glad it was you, bro Today, 4:05 pm

Can't handle a gun: damn you look good in pink fluffy cuffs Today, 4:06 pm

I scoff. 

Today, 4:36 pm @ Aaron you'd look better bby

Can't handle a gun: ahwww Today, 4:37 pm