61.

~Two weeks later

~Two weeks later

"So it's a big bal?"

Jordan grins and nods. "Yes, baby. It's a big bal. A lot of people will attend. And if you want, but only if you do, we're gonna introduce you as our girlfriend. Not that bullshit like you're only with one of us, nope. All of us. But only if you'd like too, baby," he adds again.

I blush and nod. "Yes! But won't people think it's weird and inappropriate?" He shrugs. "So? It's not like they mean something. You only have to care if you find it weird or inappropriate."

He does have a point.

I nod and smile. "How late does it start?" He glances at the clock. "Um. Two hours?" 

My jaw drops. Is he fricking kidding me? "I don't even have a dress!" No, instead here I am, walking around in one of Ethan's stupid 'outfits'. They're just a pair of a sexy bra and matching panties. But this way, they get hard much faster and I'm happily sedated every day.

Jordan winks at me. "Oh, babe. You know I don't mind if you go like that." I narrow my eyes at him. "Nah. Uh."

He rolls his eyes and raises his hands in surrender. He leans back in his office chair and looks up at me, standing at his desk. "Relax, baby. I have the perfect dress for you. I'm sure it'll look great, do you trust me?"

Not in this.

I must have looked at him cautiously, because he sighs, rolls his eyes again and walks to his closet. I follow him happily. He gives me a pretty dress, long and beautiful. "Happy?"

I nod. It's a very pretty dress. "How much do you like it, baby?" he whispers in my ear. I smile. "Very. Thank you!" I beam and hop to the door.

"Hey! No, come back here," he grunts and follows me. But I ignore him and keep hopping to my room. He can't keep me busy now, I need to get ready!

But he grips my arm and picks me up in bridal style before I even reach the room.  "What... Jordan, I need to get ready!" I pout and look up at his face.

He shakes his head and starts walking back to his office. "And I need to fuck someone on my desk."

I blush. "I won't get ready in time!" He shrugs. "We're gonna be fashionably late, so that means we have some time anyway."

I sigh. What is this men code with always being late to everything? But if I'm late to our date, I'm getting spanked. Jesus.

"You know, I'm still sore from last night. That means no sex for any of you, since I had five of your thingies in me." He narrows his eyes at me and sets me down on his desk. "Too bad. And just call it cocks, baby. Thingies sound awfully negative."

I roll my eyes. No way am I saying that. "Can I please fuck you, baby?" he asks in my ear, his voice as sultry as ever when he wants something. But at least he's asking nicely. I taught him well.