Bonus

Ethan smirks at me and gives me a present

I smile excitedly and rip it open, only to be met with black lace. I look up to see Ethan watching me expectantly. 

"Take it out, princess." I do as I'm told and take the lace out of the box. It can still be a slightly revealing dress.

My smile fades when I see it's a very revealing dress. It's not a dress anymore... it's kind of a swimsuit, but completely in lace and very see-through. 

I frown when I see the crotch of the thing. Or rather, no crotch. "Ethan! You can see my girly parts in it," I hiss and flick his head. He grins. Elijah cocks an eyebrow at me.

"It's that or a purple ass. I'll let you choose."

Ethan smirks and kisses my forehead. "I'll see you in five minutes, princess. We'll see what you chose then." With that, he leaves my room and closes the door.

I sigh in doubt. This bodysuit is very revealing, I'd blush the whole time I walk around with this. On the other side, it would give me some steamy time with one of my guys.

And a purple ass really doesn't sound good. Not again. Also, they wouldn't let anyone else see me in this. They're too possessive for that.

I swallow and look back at the box. It's the best if I wear it, I think. I am gonna complain about it, though.

I sigh, but start to put it on. It's hard to find the right holes, but eventually I fit in. I look at myself in the mirror. It's hot, but that's not the point. I look around.

No one said anything about a sweater.

I choose a pretty red one with long sleeves and am happy when it's big enough to even cover my thighs. This must be one of Aaron's...

The five minutes are almost over, so I hop to the living room already. Ethan and Elijah see me first. I smile and wave at them.

"Hi! What are we doing today?" I ask and join at the dinner table. We're eating breakfast, so I start eating my donut. 

The other three look at me with narrowed eyes, just like Elijah and Ethan. I giggle nervously. "What?"

Jordan stands up and walks around the table, picking me up before I can take my second bite. I pout. "No! Why do you always take my donuts," I whine.

I get a slap on my ass, but no answer. Jordan pulls me over his shoulder and stars walking away from the table. I slap his back. "Jordy! Set me down!" 

"No," he grunts, dragging me right back to my room. He throw me down on the bed. "Take it off," he growls. I frown. 

"I am doing exactly nothing wrong, they said—" "You want to be a smart-ass? You can show me just how smart you are. I'll see you in ten minutes in the red room. And you better be on fucking time," he spits and leaves my room.