60.

~A few hours later

~A few hours later

It's become dark.

The sky isn't prettily colored anymore, but is sooty black. I take Ethan's hand in mine as we walk to the car. He chuckles and looks down at me. "Is my princess scared of the dark?"

I shake my head, but keep his hand in mine. I'm not scared of the dark... I'm scared of what I can't see. For all I know, there could be a serial killer in the field next to us. Or worse, rats.

Ethan grabs my waist and sets me on his hip. I wince at my ass, but it gets better and I snuggle into his side. He kisses my hair. "Hm, I love how your hair smells," he sighs happily.

I hum a happy song and climb in the car when he releases me. He takes place behind the steering wheel again and I am seated at the back seat. This time, Elijah joins me and Aaron joins Jordan. Owen is on the passenger seat.

I play with Elijah's hand, happy we did this. "We should do this more often!" I smile. Elijah grins and scoops me up with one arm, setting me on his lap. "Sounds about right. It was much more fun than I'd expected. But that's needless to say when you plan something." He winks at me.

I giggle and snuggle into him. It's weird how he is this sweet now, but when I take control he turns in a monster. Do monsters have paddles? Maybe he just turns into a very mean tennis player. Although it didn't look like such a paddle. A baseball player?

Ethan drives up the highway and I jump out, humming happily. Aaron wraps an arm around my waist. "Hi, sunbeam. What do you think about a fire and a nightswim in the pool?" 

I shrug. "Sounds fun." He winks at me and glances at the pool behind me. My jaw drops and I quickly turn us around. His eyes widen when I take a step closer. "Sunbeam, don't you dare—" "Bye-bye," I sweetly smile and push him backwards into the water.

He dives right back up and shakes his head. He wipes the water from his eyes while I'm laughing so hard I might die. "For fuck's sake, it was supposed to be the other way around," he sighs and climbs out of the pool.

He extends a hand and begs me to help him. "The water makes my clothes heavy," he reasons. I frown. I know this dickmove... 

"Elijah!" I call. His head pops through the window of the kitchen, but he grins and walks outside, to us. He laughs at Aaron. "You pushed him in? God, I love you. Why do you need me?"

"He wants me to help him out but I'm not strong enough," I lie and shrug. He nods and extends his hand to Aaron, still chuckling. "You are such a loser. Why would you ever—woah, wait, what?" 

And he splashes right next to Aaron.

I start giggling when he comes back above water. He glares at me. "I should've known. Every fucking time you need me, you do this shit," he sighs and climbs out of the pool. I do get a kiss on my cheek before he returns inside, so he's not mad.