6 - The After School Date

He opened the door to the cafe, entering inside. This was a trendy cafe that many of the popular students went to. He never would have imagined himself coming here.

~~ April 9, 2014 ~~
~ Aikureiji Cafe ~
~~
~

Scanning the cafe, Hiro's eyes quickly caught onto a familiar girl patiently waiting at a table. Their eyes connected, and she gave him a small smile with a wave.

She was in the corner, and it seemed that the few students here at this hour hadn't noticed her luckily. He silently walked over to her, not bringing any attention to himself.

He sat down across from her, nervously glancing around to see if anybody had noticed. If those students realized who he was sitting next to, who knows what would happen to him.

Seriously, the amount of jealousy his fellow classmates could hold was ridiculous. But, he could partly understand it. While he didn't worship the idols like they did, there was a reason that they were called idols.

Even Hiro couldn't resist their charm. Staring at Akari from across the table, he once again realized just how pretty she was.

And she's interested in him. He has no idea how that happened, but he doubted it was a facade. After their anime watching hang-out at his house, all doubts left his mind.

Which now meant that he was going on a date with her. He might even end up getting into a relationship her...well, only time would tell. Who knew, with how incredibly jealous his classmates would be.

"Have you ever been here before, Hiro?" Akari smiled.

"No, I haven't." Hiro shook his head.

"I guess that means I took your first time." Akari smirked, placing her head into her hands.

'Did you have to say that so suggestively?' Hiro lightly blushed.

'I want all of your firsts~' Akari dreamily sighed to herself.

A waitress noticed the two, walking over. She stood at the table, giving the two of them a smile. "Hello! How may I help you?"

"Could we have the Special Couple's Delux?" Smiled Akari, making Hiro blush once more.

The Special Couple's Delux was an unique, delicious milkshake with two straws. You can probably imagine why it had two.

It had become quite the trend around Kiken, especially for couples. With the discount that couples got if they ate it all, and the popularity of the cafe, it was a match made in heaven for the creation of a trend for the Highschool students.

Akari couldn't have been more obvious if she tried.

"Anything else?" The waitress asked.

"No." Akari shook her head. "That's all."

"Alright! I'll be back soon with your order!" The waitress smiled, before walking away. 'What a nice couple.' She thought. 'That girl was so beautiful...'

Hiro couldn't get rid of the blush in his face. 'This really is a date. I mean, I knew that, but...people will definitely think we're an item...'