25 - The Concerned

Hiro was shut inside of his room. Outside stood Mei and Sora, who talked in hushed whispers.

Is he alright?" Mei worriedly asked Sora.

"Yeah." Sora nodded. "Well, physically. Most of that blood wasn't his."

"Then whose was it?" Mei raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know." Sora shrugged. "But we both know Hiro. He wouldn't hurt someone who didn't deserve it."

"Yeah...you're right." Mei nodded. "Well, if you'll excuse me, there's something I need to do."

                      ~~ April 27, 2014 ~~
                   ~ The Meishu Home ~
                                     ~~
                                      ~

Mei walked away, heading down the stairs and out of the house. Sora glanced back towards Hiro's door, but decided against trying to talk to him. He should give Hiro a little more time after whatever just happened to him.

Sora walked down the stairs, before sitting on the couch next to the other two Meishu's. He explained what had happened, and they all decided they would talk to Hiro later, one at a time.

They watched television for a good little while, until they started to hear a noise from outside. It sounded like...music?

"What's going on?" Mika wondered.

"I'll go check." Yoku stated. He walked over to the window, and opened the blinds, only to freeze in...disbelief.

"What is it?" Sora asked.

"I...I don't know how to explain this..." Yoku slowly replied.

Mika rolled her eyes. "Come on, it's not that hard." She walked over to the window, before also freezing. "What the hell?"

Curiosity got the best of Sora, and he finally got up to go look as well. He walked over to the window, to see Yanemi standing in front of the house, holding a boom box above her head.

"Why is Giyo here...? And what is she doing...?" Mika wondered, confused.

"I...have no idea." Sora replied.

"Let's just...ignore her then." Yoku closed the blinds.

"Is that alright?" Mika worriedly asked.

"What do you mean?" Yoku replied.

"She's the Giyo CEO's daughter." Mika informed.

"Oh...so it wasn't coincidence they had the same last name." The color drained from Yoku's face. "What if she gets rid of us...?"

"You're probably overreacting..." Sora tried to convince the three of them.

A silence befell upon the three of them. We're they really overreacting? She certainly had the power to do it, if she wished. The Giyo family was one of the most powerful in all of Japan.

Mika opened the door, walking over to Yanemi. As Sora watched, he couldn't help but have a bad feeling.

"Hello...? May I help you?" Mika asked.

"Oh, a Meishu." Yanemi greeted. "I am trying to grab someone's attention."

"Who's...?" Mika worriedly asked.

"Why, Hiro Himitsu, of course." Yanemi smiled.

Another person who wanted to see Hiro? Seriously? She should turn her away, Hiro wasn't in a very good spot right now...

"I am sorry, but Himitsu wishes to be alone right now." A voice spoke from behind Yanemi. She turned around, meeting face to face with Mei.

"Is everything alright?" Yanemi asked.