Thank You!

And that marks the end of The School Idols.

My fourth book finished, and my third original.

Before I say anything else, thank you to everyone who read all the way to this point, halfway, or even just the first chapter. However much or little you read, I'm glad you took the time to.

And I hope you enjoyed.

Now let's talk a little, for those who want to hear about the mind and reasoning behind the creation.

The School Idols is kind of an odd story, for those who have read multiple of my stories. To anyone who doesn't know, I actually inherited this story from BlackSkyeSLines.

He was another Wattpad writer, who wrote a Yandere School Idols Harem book and a few other books.

Well, back at the end of 2021, he decided he was leaving Wattpad and was putting up his yandere story for grabs. And as one of the people whose stories I used to read before I started writing my own, I just couldn't miss on the opportunity.

So I asked him if I could pick up his story, and he allowed me to!

And thus, I picked up The School Idols from him.

Fun fact, my cover for this story is actually inspired by his cover. I'm following him if you want to check out the original story.

Anyways, I remember reading how he stated he didn't feel like he had a direction for the story when he was making it. Big part of why he discontinued it.

And I've felt that way before too. So I decided I wanted to give this story meaning. I wanted there to be a purpose.

And then I had the idea. Instead of using the fantastical yanderes, I was going to go with how I thought more "realistic" yanderes would react.

Now this story isn't realistic at all, don't get me wrong. But I wanted to explore the obvious dark side to yanderes. I wanted to dip my toes into the horror of it.

I wanted to experiment.

And that's how my version of The School Idols came to birth. Back all the way on January 1st of 2022.

It's an odd story. It's my only experimental story so far, the only one that I inherited, it's my only original that isn't a "superpowered weak-to-strong action packed story", and it's the only story where most of the harem members die.

Yeah...

But despite the oddities, I enjoyed this story for the most part. While it's not what I usually write, it holds a special place in my heart since it was inherited from a creator I used to follow and read before I even started writing.

There's something special about that.

But through this experiment, I have learned a couple of things. One of which is that I need to be less ambitious on my experiments.

I'm definitely interested in doing more experimental, not my usual stories in the future along with my usuals.

However, if anybody noticed, motivation for this one really started to drop towards the end. I was having a tough time "picking up the pen" for this story, because while I wanted to write it right and give it a satisfying conclusion, I was also losing interest.

And I didn't want another story in hiatus.

So don't try to write a 50 chapter experiment, I've learned. Write something smaller, if it's liked and I enjoyed it, then I can pick up the ante.

Don't worry my readers, I've learned that now.

I probably won't write another story like this again. I mean, I never expected to, but things kind of played out this way. But that's alright.

But who knows, if another writer I've been inspired by decides to put a story up for grabs, then I may just have to strike.

So, WHAT COMES NEXT?

Well, I'm going to be focusing mostly on The Son of Snakes, with secondary focus on MOB Volume 3. As for MONSTER, still on hiatus, won't promise anything about that.

As for any NEW stories...

Yeah, nothing on that front at the moment. I've finally reduced my workload to 2 books at the moment, I'm going to stick with that for a short bit until I do anything else.

But who knows, maybe I can do a small experiment. Like, have you ever read those LN inspired books (or just a straight up LN) about a fluffy and cute romance, and that's it? No drama, no nothing?

Maybe I'll try something like that eventually. I mean, those LN chapters are SHORT! Even shorter than my chapters, and I think that mine are on the short side most of the time.

Well, if you read this far, then I thank you once again. It's because of your support that I write, and this story ended up being more popular than I ever imagined it would be.

I just had to finish it.

That's another story I can place the check mark on, and I'm excited to bring more of those check marks as we continue onwards.

Thank you, to all of you.

And stay tuned!

- UnknownFate25

P.S. Your favorite author ;)

P.S.S Don't lie you know it's true

P.S.S.S Okay, I'll settle for favorite yandere author. So don't cheat on me, ok?

Ok?

I'll be your favorite...

FOREVER