6. Interrogation

"Come" I said as we walked to the bathroom's counter

"Come" I said as we walked to the bathroom's counter. I picked her up and placed her on the counter.

I was so fucking scared when she got shot in the leg but she didn't even flinch. How much pain has she gone through? Wait, why was I scared?

The day I arrived at the cruise ship, I had my men put cameras in every fucking corner. I was watching Zemira from the camera which was redirected to my phone. She got shot but never even flinched and that beautiful face of hers didn't even bother to throw away the smirk. My blood boiled when I saw her kiss Mancuso but she had her reasons. I had no reason to act like this but still I was which was pretty new.

I exited the bathroom and asked one of my men to hand me a first-aid box. Soon, the man came with the box and I headed back to the bathroom. I saw her swinging her legs like they were never shot. Her gaze shifted to me and I walked towards her. I took out the ear piece, turning it off and she did the same. I started disinfecting the wound with alcohol and cotton.

"This might hurt." My voice was calm as I started cleaning the wound but Zemira didn't even flinch for once.

"Why did you lie?" This caught her attention. When she told us about the sex thing with Mancuso, I could tell she was lying. For a bit of second, her face displayed sadness.

"It's none of your business." She kept her voice calm as she replied back.

"It is, it's just that you don't know." I replied calmly. Why would she lie? What in the world is she hiding?

I used the tweezers in the first aid box to take out the bullet in her leg and then wrapped her leg in bandage. She got up, took her ear piece and then came near my ear.

"My things will be of your business when I decide for them to be, serpentello." (Snakelet) She whispered and left the bathroom. I like the nickname...but I shouldn't.

I put on my earpiece and heard Zemira talking to someone. "Papa, leave the cruise ship as fast as you can, the mission's done. Tell the same to Mr. and Mrs. Orpheus too." She informed her father on the phone.

"Guys, are you there?" She asked as I heard several yes's'.

"Leave the cruise ship, take a speedboat or whatever. Athena and Artur meet the family at the jet. I'll bring Mancuso." She informed us and everybody agreed except me.

"Canzone?" She asked.

"I said no, we too want to talk to Mancuso, so, you're family will be staying with us in Italy for the time being." I informed but I knew she wouldn't agree.

"But-" I cut her off.

"No buts Zemira!" I calmly replied to which she replied with a huffed 'fine'.

🕷️

We left the cruise ship a few minutes ago and now we were waiting for our rides to arrive. The Vasilevitch family is also doing the same but Zemira's ride was already there, she was just waiting for the family to be safe. She was sitting in the car with Kaa sleeping on her lap. Pampered and lazy ass! I very much liked her car. It was a Ferrari 488, that too black. Girl has nice choices!