40. Gentle

I really didn't expect him to show up, atleast not his men

I really didn't expect him to show up, atleast not his men. I knew the difference between my men and his. Mine looked pure Russians and his looked pure Italians plus I'll have to admit they're hotter than mine. But not cuter! Everybody did look a bit flustered by my tits half out of my bra while I could feel the heat of Canzone's rage. His rage was mixed. It was a mixture of anger, jealousy, and lust which made it different from the other's rage.

Every part of my body hurt so much but I just wanted to smile. Smile because I killed so many people. I love killing assholes! Taking a large swing on the vodka, I enter a room that I randomly chose. It was a beautiful, grey and cream coloured room and bed was made as if it was waiting for someone to sleep on it. Not paying more attention to the room, I walk to the bathroom as I gaze at myself in the mirror. My body was heavily bruised and the cuts on my skull as well as on my cheeks were still gushing out blood. My eyes wandered to the cuts on my breasts by the knives which were tucked in my bra as I internally cringed looking at my body bruised more than it has ever been.

I wanted to tie my hair, so, I started searching for a scrunchie in the vanity, still considering the suggestion of tying my hair if my head was bruised but I didn't give a fuck. While aggressively searching for the scrunchie, I felt the strong cologne enter my nose. Lifting my head up, I see Canzone standing right behind me in the mirror making me wonder why I didn't notice him. He softly lifts my hair up, taking them into a ponytail before taking out an enormous black scrunchie from his pocket and wrapping my hair into a bun. I stay completely quiet looking at him with the help of the mirror deciding whether to ask him about the scrunchie or not.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." He responds to my thanking with a small smile.

"I'm going to take a shower." I inform him, expecting him to leave but he stays still at his spot, observing my bruises.

After a few moments of silence as I keep looking at him in the mirror, he finally speaks. "Do you need my help?" He asks out of the blue making my eyes widen. I really didn't know what to say. I didn't want him to take a shower with me but I was seriously fighting with myself.

"I don't know." I slowly say.

"You do." He whispers in my ears, the shivers in my body running up and down. "Don't worry, I won't be naked." He assures me, unbuttoning my blue jeans which were torn from new places.

"I'll stay in these." I say referring to my lacy black bra with a matching pair of panties. He stays quiet as he helps me walk to the shower head which was surrounded by glass. He turns on the shower, setting it into a lukewarm temperature as he opens my hair from the bun and we both enter the water. My back was still faced to his as I made no direct eye contact with him.

He carefully takes my hair into his hands and starts washing while I do nothing but stand under the shower head, wishing that I was just sleeping and this is just a dream. His smooth hands glide through my hair, caressing the wound on my skull as tingles emerge in my stomach. I watch the transparent water turn into a beautiful red, washing down to the drain while Canzone stays silent as he massages the blood out of my hair before he decides to break that painful silence.