10. The Devil

What a lovely sleep! I woke up to see that I slept on Zemira's shoulder who was watching 'Tinker Bell'

What a lovely sleep! I woke up to see that I slept on Zemira's shoulder who was watching 'Tinker Bell'. Fucking Tinker Bell!

"Tinker Bell? Really?" I asked making her startle.

"Why does everyone keep scaring me, that too all the bloody time?!" She asked, folding her arms. I didn't say anything and she continued.

"And thank God, you're awake. I had to watch 2 movies after 'Beauty and the beast'. My shoulders are also so fucking numb, right now. For fucking 4 hours, 4 HOURS, I'm being tortured, you sleeping beauty." She finally finished and took a deep breath.

"Mi dispiace, mio ​​vampiro." (I'm sorry, my vampire) I got up from the sofa to see her smirking and I realised. I fucking apologised to her!

"Meet me in the basement in 30. We're killing the bastard today." Her face turned into a serious one and she hummed making her way to the stairs. I was about to go to the kitchen when her angelic voice stopped me.

"Just me, serpentello, (Snakelet) not 'we'. Ofcourse, I would love to have the audience but only I'll kill him and I like the nickname in Russian more than in Italian." With that she went back to her room.

I went into the kitchen to find something to eat and after five minutes of searching the cabinets, I couldn't find anything worthy but then a burrito which was sort of hiding caught my eye. I guess Zemira made it because she was eating one while watching the movie. She wouldn't mind if I ate it, right? Not caring of what Zemira would think, I ate the burrito. The first bite made me moan, the second bite made me bunch my fingers together with tips touching and pointing upwards as well as say 'Così fottutamente delizioso' (so fucking delicious). The third bite, well there was no third bite because I ate the whole burrito in 2 bites. Why is she a Mafia Leader and not a chef? Her special, which she made the other day was finger-licking good and when she made that pasta, I had to stop the urge of snatching the bowl from her hand and devour it all.

As soon as I cleared my mind from all the food thoughts, I took out my phone and messaged the others, telling them about the prick-killing today. A few scolded me for waking them up from their precious sleep while the others just responded with an 'okay'.

I went upstairs to my room, took a shower, brushed my teeth and changed into a new set of clothes. I had to go to the company later, thanks to Nadine, my assistant who had called me saying she needed me to sign some papers. She's of Athena's age and works very efficiently. She also works in the Mafia as a techy. Now that my company needed me, I decided to wear the signature black Armani suit excluding a tie.

After getting ready I went to the basement to find the whole gang except Zemira leaning on the walls of the cell in which Nexen was kept.

"Heya, brother!" Saggio said enthusiastically and went over to the wall where the weapons were nicely arranged. Before I could stop him, a melodious voice interrupted from behind me. Looking behind, I saw Zemira with a wrap in her hand. She took a bite from it and moaned loud enough for only me to hear. The urge to pin her down on the wall was very nicely suppressed by me and then the goddess of death spoke.