48. An orgasm-blocking promise

I was a fan of the murderous glint in his shiny green eyes

I was a fan of the murderous glint in his shiny green eyes. Once I saw the power and danger in them, they became my favourite thing. But, as he leaves the glass cube with my hands behind his neck and legs crossed around his hips, the care in those orbs glowed in the dark, leaving the danger far behind. Sometimes, that same care gives me answers, for the questions I would never ask. It takes me to a different part of him and it makes me proud, of him. It makes me happy, for him.

I slightly jerk when I feel a soft fur-like substance cover me. Lowering my head as I tear my eyes from him, I notice that I was sitting on the cold marble slab of the bathroom, being hugged by a white towel. Canzone stood between my legs, a similar towel hung low on his lower body, his chiseled V-line was about to make me drool. I felt another towel rub my hair. I slowly raise my head, my gaze lifts to Canzone's slightly tilted head while his hand dried my wet hair.

My eyes slowly fluttered and my head felt very light from the soothing massage. My fingers fiddle with my nails as I tried hard to not moan and concentrated more on the bubbly smile on his face. He finally finishes the rubbing and I released a sigh, suddenly feeling cotton on my hands. I glance at the white shirt and then at him as he mouths 'Change', before leaving the dark washroom with clothes in his hands.

I felt cold. His warmth had left me. I stayed on the slab as I button the shirt, thinking about everything. I notice the sudden pain in my core and my inner thighs when I get off the counter. I was surprised by the new pain. Ignoring the sharp pain, I do my business before leaving the partially murk washroom.

There was no sign of him in the bedroom. The only light in the huge room came from the glass wall in front of me, past the bed. The city lights glimmered in the night, they were alive. No sound came from outside, the room was quiet. Keeping the silence, I half lay on the bed, covering my whole body with the cream blanket.

As I covered my face, I let my heart decide my next move. Should I just sit here? Should I leave and find him? The flashbacks of today played in front of my shut eyes, I felt the blood rush in my cheeks. It felt like a dream when I suddenly felt the same smooth and strong hands graze my feet.

Opening my eyes, I find Canzone entering the blanket with his hand hovering above my body as he reached me. It still felt like a dream, my hands automatically blanketing my eyes while my heartbeat slowly peaked. I felt his minty breath on my lips and his nose's tip on mine, not daring to move my hands away from my eyes.

I feel his body move a little when I felt his two masculine hands touch my feeble ones. My heart thudded loudly. He easily removed the hands from my eyes as I slowly opened my eyes, finding him smiling right in front of me.

"Peekaboo!"

The word sounded very funny in his Italian accent, almost too cute to exist. A first few seconds I doubted if he was drunk once again but then a moment later, I let out a breath, quietly laughing. He chuckled with me as I saw him decrease the distance between us. I feel the butterflies emerge in my stomach when he attaches his soft lips to mine, relaxing my body.