18. Hell Fire

'Fuego del infierno' (Hell Fire), the most renowned underground fighting ring in Spain

'Fuego del infierno' (Hell Fire), the most renowned underground fighting ring in Spain. Like I said, I wanna have fun, so, I'm gonna have fun fighting. One thing that I love about these underground rings is that people come to these rings without caring of the fact that these rings are based on only one thing: Death.

"Koroleva, (queen) we're here." Gonzalo, my most trusted Spanish guy, informed me, getting out of the car. The late Spanish Mafia leader or my uncle had never restricted my company to do trade in the country. As far as I know, he hadn't restricted any companies or even Mafias to trade. I guess my dearest late uncle just cared about sex and money. That or he didn't want a death wish. My Mafia never had to deal with the Spanish Mafia or I would have known about those motherfuckers.

I exit the car, meeting with the warmth of the sun but also getting almost blinded by the neon lights hanging in front of me, telling me where I am. What's with people turning on lights in the sun? I turn around to meet with almost a dozen of my men, ready to come inside with me.

"I just want Gonzalo. Rest can go have some fun." I shoot a bright smile at them. Their faces lightened at the order except Gonzalo's who had a sad look on his face. That's when it hit me. It's fucking Spain, or to be exact, it's fucking Barcelona!

"Gonzalo, go have fun with your family. Everybody can go, just leave one Rover here and make sure to tell someone to add clothes for me in the hotel." Gonzalo's face lightens up like a fucking bulb while the others snicker looking at his face. Gonzalo's young and very....cute. He still has a tinge of childhood on his face.

The Mafia had rescued him two years ago when he was getting molested by some motherfuckers. He felt that he had to repay what was done by the Mafia, so, he did that by joining the Mafia where he has received love, a lot of it. Almost half of our Mafia members were in situations like Gonzalo's, getting harrassed, dealing with pain and sorrow. While the other almost half was of the generations who were in the Mafia from the starting. Some chose to leave because they wanted normal lives and some stayed. Papa didn't hesitate to support the ones who wanted to live normally but he couldn't do it vastly and then I came. I already knew about the people who wanted to have a normal life because I was already connected to most of the Mafia, so, when I became the boss, I helped them leave the Mafia and also provided them with whatever they wanted until they could stand for themselves.

"Go kick some asses, Koroleva." (Queen) Gonzalo says excitedly while the others agree with him. I chuckle when suddenly Gonzalo comes to hug me and whispers a 'Thank you', in my ears. Hugging him back, I say 'You're welcome' and pull out before waving them goodbye as they go to the cars and get themselves seated, leaving one Black Range Rover for me. I turn towards the entrance of the ring and go inside, meeting with metallic smell of blood and the salty smell of sweat. Entering the area where the fights happen, all the eyes turn to me, even the fighters stopped fighting as they looked at me. There were all men in the room whose eyes were filled with lust. I guess, I am the first women here. There were seats all around the fighting ring which were mostly filled but then my eyes found two empty seats in the first row. Bingo!