11. Foodaholic Killer

Satisfaction

Satisfaction.

Satisfaction was what I felt when I killed that prick. The way his crimson and metallic blood dropped from his chest. The way my words broke his heart. The way my pain could be compared to his. Every fucking thing I did to him gave me satisfaction.

I made lasagna for the gang which they devoured like hungryass hyenas. I guess I make delicious food. Me on the other hand craved for the extra burrito I made to watch the movie with, but I couldn't find it and then what I saw filled me with anger. My burrito's wrap in the dustbin.

"WHO IN THE FUCKING WORLD ATE MY BURRITO?" I shouted on the top of my lungs making everyone at the dining table startle.

Everyone except Canzone looked into my eyes. Fucking traitor. I sprinted to where Canzone was sitting, turning his chair to face me. The fucker was still not looking into my eyes.

"Did you eat my burrito? Yes or no?" Canzone nodded making me more furious.

"Why don't you ever use your fucking mouth, serpentello." (Snakelet) I gritted every word out of my teeth and everyone else at the table shifted a little bit in their places.

"Yes I ate it. What will you do, huh?" Canzone said confidently while looking me in the eyes, his eyes conforming the statement he just said. This motherfucker's guts!

"Oh, serpentello, (Snakelet) I'll make you pay for it. When the time comes, you'll pay for eating my bloody burrito." I chuckled and went back to my room.

Kaa was on the bed playing with the sheets. I'm sure she's a baby reincarnated in a snake. I went to pick her up as well as my book and exited the room to again go to the dining hall. Reaching the dining hall, everyone's eyes turned to me as I cleared my throat.

"I have some business to take care of and y'all need to go to the other mansion. Papa wanted to talk about something. Tell him I'll come by the evening and don't be late if you don't wanna face his wrath." I took a bite of the lasagna even though I wanted to take it all and exited the house. I hopped in my Ferrari and drove off to the compound near the coast.

Eloise Edina, a trader of mine had been stealing mine as well as Canzone's guns and drugs to sell them to another Mafia and today is the day she dies, ofcourse before extracting the information of who she's selling my fucking ammunitions to. The compound where I'm going is the last compound she tried to steal my guns from. Canzone may or may not have information about this but I don't fucking care. He should be grateful that q she does know about Eloise but papa needed her today, so, she didn't come with me.

I walked to the cell in which Eloise was, with my head held high and my people bowing there head. Eloise was tied to a wooden chair, her hands tied to the arms of the chair and legs tied to the legs of the chair. Akim was near the table where weapons were kept and I was least interested in them. Today's Death's day. The door of the cell flew open and came in the god of death himself. Canzone Orpheus.