.Chapter 6.

Izuku pulls out his phone, and searches the address for the cafe. (I often love making this dude work at café's)

He puts the address into his maps, and throws on his shoes and jacket.

"I'm going to meet Kacchan, Dad!" He lies smoothly to him.

"Alright, Be back later okay?"

"I will!" Izuku's slightly yells back to him before closing the door shut, and continuing on to his 10 minute walk there.

After that long 10 minute jog now reduced to 7 since he did, he enters the café, and meets directly with a short woman.

She looks up from under the counter and brightens, standing straight up. "O-oh! Hi! Welcome to Wamnin Café! What can I get you?" She says, her voice nervous but cheery.

"Hi, My names Izuku. I was just wondering if this place was hiring at all?"

"Yeah! Hold on, let me just bring you to my boss, get you a quick interview! From what I can see about ya so far, you look pretty nice!" The girl signals for him to follow, and he does so.

The girl leads him back to a woman with long whiteish-blonde hair, reddish like eyes and utmost elegant yellow, white, and black dress.

"Hm? Mylia, what did you need?" The woman's voice laced with as much elegance as she appears to have.

'Mylia's' long blue ponytail in the center flows from some out-of-nowhere breeze, and she pulls izuku slightly more upfront.

"Hi..mrs N, this is Izuku. He wants to interview for a job here? I just came to help him find you.." Mylia trails off, and nearly falls asleep.

"Okay. Hey, I have an offer. If you know how to make some coffee for Mylia here to do her work-aholic jobs, you'll get the job and I can give you shifts starting whenever you choose. Deal?"

She seems great in making deals, because the way she said it, she sounded almost fully confident in her deal.

Izuku's nods, "Deal,"

"Great than. The kitchen is just to your left. Come back here when you've finished," He nods once again, and starts f or the kitchen.

Hisashi picks up his phone, not thinking about his Simms whereabouts. Totally..okay, he can admit, maybe a little bit, but that doesn't matter.

He scrolls through the apps on his phone, bored. He misses Izuku's ramblings about hero's, Katsuki, or something random.

He groans, and calls. Katsuki to say hi to his son. It's not like he has anything better to do. And not like he doesn't wanna not say hi and check on him.

Katsuki eventually picks up the phone, himself being a near mess, looking like he fell repeatedly down the steps.

"Hi uncle. What did you need?"

"Hey, Katsuki. Can I say hi to izuku? He didn't answer the phone earlier." Katsuki gives him a confused look before clicking In his brain.

"Izuku's in the bathroom right now. I'll tell him you called and tell him to call you back Uncle," Katsuki covers for him

"Okay, thanks, Katsuki,"